Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

So i've been working on a new project for a little while and here is the first output from it. A mix of my love of football and Sensible Soccer...

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7746/sissokochelsa.png

Ill be making more goals soon and will be doing requests via the website and Facebook page.

EDIT The facebook URL isnt facebook.com/comingsoon thats just a placeholder whilst I decide on the name of the site

I love this.

Thanks for all the positive feedback about my Sensible Soccer artwork. If you would like to suggest more names for the site it's would be a great help as I'm currently struggling to find something that ticks all the boxes. If you suggest a name and I end up using it there will be some kind of reward :)

Give us the tickboxes: what do you want from the name?

- something that has words like sensible, pixels, goals etc in it

- name needs to be under 15 characters long so that I can secure social media usernames

- .co.uk and .com must be available

I had the perfect name for the project but some gimp in America owns the .com and isn't using it.

If you have a good name please PM it so that I don't risk oth people taking it.

Thanks!

So i've been working on a new project for a little while and here is the first output from it. A mix of my love of football and Sensible Soccer...

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7746/sissokochelsa.png

Ill be making more goals soon and will be doing requests via the website and Facebook page.

EDIT The facebook URL isnt facebook.com/comingsoon thats just a placeholder whilst I decide on the name of the site

Give us the tickboxes: what do you want from the name?

- something that has words like sensible, pixels, goals etc in it

- name needs to be under 15 characters long so that I can secure social media usernames

- .co.uk and .com must be available

I had the perfect name for the project but some gimp in America owns the .com and isn't using it.

If you have a good name please PM it so that I don't risk oth people taking it.

Thanks!

What are peoples thoughts on the name 'PixelatedGoals'?

Im not sure if I like it but it ticks the boxes  :hmm:

Guest icemanblue

You could have 8bitgoals, although I have no idea if that is actually 8 bit or not which could potentially render this post moronic.

That's good, like.

Sensible Art of Soccer was better, but too long.

Think it looks brilliant, well done.

On the 8bitgoals I think the Amiga was a 32-bit machine, definitely not 8-bit.

Much as I love it, couldn't Sensible Software sue in theory as you are profiting from their game?

Sorry to end on a downer!