Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Heneage

I've not heard the term sex pest in years. :lol:

Restraining orders?

Not quite. My mate was shouting it during his sleep after night out.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00139/crouch3_139797a.jpg

How f***ing wrong does that look?  :lol:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/909159/England-ace-Peter-Crouch-is-a-sex-pest.html

Great headline as well

Does he eat? :lol:

ive just read the article, and for some reason i cant stop laughing at this line -

"He grabs blonde and tries to impress her with robot dance"  :lol:

Speedo getting the Sheff Utd job, absolutely no surprise at all as Blackwell has been a sitting duck (unpopular with the fans) and Speed has been manager-in-waiting for a couple of years now. Hope he does well for them.

Still shocked he has preferred to do that ahead of coming back here to manage the reserves or academy. Not. At all.

Nicky Butt...

Had to laugh about the last sentence. Nobody calling like Real Madrid, Chelsea or AC Milan?  :lol:

United will always have a ‘massivae place’ in Nicky’s heart

But Nicky Butt has strong feelings for Newcastle too – tonight should be interesting

Having spent 17 years at Old Trafford and half a dozen years playing for Newcastle, former England midfielder Nicky Butt admits he has divided loyalties when the Magpies travel to Manchester United tonight.

The 35-year-old, who was released by the Toon this summer, says he will always be United through and through but he revealed that Newcastle are also in his heart – so he hopes tonight’s game ends in a draw.

Butt, who won six league titles, three FA Cups and a Champions league at United after growing up with the likes of Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham and the Neville brothers, said: “I spent half my life at United.

“I knew everyone inside the club from the canteen ladies and the chefs to the kit people. That made leaving very hard – the most emotional thing I’ve ever had to do.

“If you play for United week in, week out you don’t want to leave but I got to the stage where I wasn’t even second choice in midfield.

“As a professional, I knew it was time to go. It was something that had to happen. The manager was brilliant because he understood but bigger and better players than me have left United and will do in the future.

“When I was leaving I had a few choices but I only wanted to go to Newcastle. And, although I had some tough times at Newcastle with injuries, my form and the fans, there are no regrets, none at all.

“United will always have a massive place in my heart, but Newcastle has a strong place there too and that is why I hope the game ends in a draw.”

As for a possible return to the game in some capacity, Butt added: “To be honest, I’m not really fussed at the moment to go playing again or get into coaching.

“I’ve had a few calls from people wanting me to play this season but nothing that has excited me enough.”

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/united-will-always-have-a-massive-place-in-nickys-