Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/1/13/1231872130025/Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

Still can´t believe Ashley appointed this fat oaf as our manager. Honestly I just can´t get it out of my head, of all the possible managers in the world Joe fucking Kinnear.

:lol:

Somehow, I have to laugh everytime I see him. His press conferences were somehow legendary, his swearing at the journalists. His lying over the contract situation of Owen... his made-up transfer stories...

Yet he'll be the manager I will hate the most.  :rant:

It really is a fu**ing joke. The club that season man. He had 35 games to sort it out, and he waited all of September to appoint somebody and then from february to April to appoint somebody again. GRRRR!

Guest Stephen927

Abbey Clancy has forgiven Peter Crouch after a Uruguayan linesman ruled his behaviour didn't cross the line.

To be honest I'd be pretty fucked off if I was Motherwell. Cardiff won't pay them £175k for Peter Quinn or whatever his name is but they can afford to loan Bellamy and Koumas. It's like lending a grand to someone who's in financial trouble who then goes and buys a car or something.

To be honest I'd be pretty f***ed off if I was Motherwell. Cardiff won't pay them £175k for Peter Quinn or whatever his name is but they can afford to loan Bellamy and Koumas. It's like lending a grand to someone who's in financial trouble who then goes and buys a car or something.

I have a cousin who i provided a loan to, was like 300£ a couple of years back, and every time i talk to him on msn he brags about this new moped he's bought etc etc.

Sometimes he buys a new amplifier or some s*** like that, a new mobile phone.

And every time i think to my self, should i kill this guy or what?

Every time i mention the money he changes the theme of the conversation  :lol:

f***ing irritating, and i understand Motherwell

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why are clubs allowed to use G3 pitches in the Champions League, but the English FA won't sanction a team's promotion if their pitch is G3? Durham City were almost ruined as a club when the FA told them they'd have to relay an actual pitch when they won promotion. Instead, they remained in their league, lost all their players and are a shadow of their former self.

Why are clubs allowed to use G3 pitches in the Champions League, but the English FA won't sanction a team's promotion if their pitch is G3? Durham City were almost ruined as a club when the FA told them they'd have to relay an actual pitch when they won promotion. Instead, they remained in their league, lost all their players and are a shadow of their former self.

FA being shit might have something to do with it.

Some kid just posted on Facebook Solano and Bullard are in Koos.

Didn't pay much notice but Solano is now at Hull isn't he, might be showing Jimmy around the town for whatever reason...

Then again it's got more chance of being BS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8893705.stm

"This whole thing is a nonsense, to turn the page because [new coach] Laurent Blanc needs to be able to work in peace," Anelka told France Soir.

"These people are clowns. I'm dying with laughter," he added.

Anelka said the suspension "has no relevance whatsoever" because as far as he is concerned, his international career finished when he was thrown out of training on 19 June.