Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I can't believe I've made it this far, it's been nine days without a club match.

What do you do may- august?  Just take, prozac?

Hibernation, I stock up on all the nuts I can until then. Then I grab my little cubbies and we go to sleep in a hole.

Not worthy of a thread, but Man City Film/Documentary is released next week, Blue Moon Rising.

Personally speaking I think it looks quite interesting, even though I have zero time for them. 

nothing, nothing, nothing, bought by a billionaire, put a few tasteless posters up, wasted millions on robinho, nothing, nothing, nothing...

will make for an enthralling viewing :lol:

Two Premier League managers have apparently applied for the Southampton job. Surely past managers not current? Can't see many people leaving where they are now for a League One club. Only one I could even imagine considering something like that is Roberto Martinez.

Alan Curbishley and MON?

I read that as current managers, else you could say Joe Kinnear, Dave Bassett, etc. and it doesn't seem such as spectacular a story. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Two Premier League managers have apparently applied for the Southampton job. Surely past managers not current? Can't see many people leaving where they are now for a League One club. Only one I could even imagine considering something like that is Roberto Martinez.

Alan Curbishley and MON?

I read that as current managers, else you could say Joe Kinnear, Dave Bassett, etc. and it doesn't seem such as spectacular a story. :lol:

Haha aye. Joe Royal odds on!

I had a dream last night we sold Danny Guthrie. This is my second Newcastle dream in as many weeks, and my third ever. One being me and Liverpool supporting friend at SJP against Pool, we scored and he suddenly became a Newcastle friend. The other I had Vuckic over my house with another friend and Haris kept mocking how fat he was.

Had a dream last night that Jonas died. Had to check his wikipedia page this morning to confirm he was still alive and well

I had a dream last night we sold Danny Guthrie. This is my second Newcastle dream in as many weeks, and my third ever. One being me and Liverpool supporting friend at SJP against Pool, we scored and he suddenly became a Newcastle friend. The other I had Vuckic over my house with another friend and Haris kept mocking how fat he was.

I had a dream the other night similar to joeys, except with Vuckic. I also checked Wikipedia on my iPod as soon as I woke up.

My missus has just done some referencing at work where one bloke had Fabricio Coloccini as his first reference.  Turns out he used to be his translator.

Just as well he wasn't his hairdresser or his chances would be frigged.

Thought id put this in here, mods feel free to delete if you wish, there is a App for the Iphone called Newcastle United match schedule, it syncs Newcastles fixyures into your calendar and updates when there is any changes.

Guest Geordiesned

10 years ago this very day Shola first stepped on the pitch as a senior Newcastle player. :shudder: Just a shame he didn't knock that cunt Dennis Wise out.