Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Simon Jordan = Great TV!!!

Having a right go at Keith Harris on 606 for doing nothing when he wanted a buyer. How is this guy the go to man for every club in the land when he never finds anybody.  :idiot2:

Simon Jordan = Great TV!!!

Having a right go at Keith Harris on 606 for doing nothing when he wanted a buyer. How is this guy the go to man for every club in the land when he never finds anybody.  :idiot2:

Orville is a fantastic pitch man.

david gold blasts mclaren for setting back the cause of english managers for the england job

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2010/10/10/david-gold-blasts-steve-mcclaren-for-wrecking-hopes-of-english-managers-102039-22621824/

yet for someone so insistent that an english manager be manager of england he doesn't employ an english manager himself.......

Fucking hell. Gold is one of the worst rent-a-quotes going in football. How does he not come under much more scrutiny? Such an annoying prick.

david gold blasts mclaren for setting back the cause of english managers for the england job

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2010/10/10/david-gold-blasts-steve-mcclaren-for-wrecking-hopes-of-english-managers-102039-22621824/

yet for someone so insistent that an english manager be manager of england he doesn't employ an english manager himself.......

Fucking hell. Gold is one of the worst rent-a-quotes going in football. How does he not come under much more scrutiny? Such an annoying prick.

Him and Sullivan have never shut up since they bought West Ham.  I'm absolutely fed up with reading about them.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I was fooling myself thinking SSN would have something anywhere near insightful on the plight of the modern manage during their piece on the number of unemployed managers. Its Phil Brown bigging himself up.

I was fooling myself thinking SSN would have something anywhere near insightful on the plight of the modern manage during their piece on the number of unemployed managers. Its Phil Brown bigging himself up.

when isn't it phil brown bigging himself up

Someone tell me whether Seamus Coleman is expected to get games for Everton over coming weeks/months?

He is better than Hibbert, obviously, but Moyes seems somewhat reluctant to give him the starting position outright. He still will probably get some starts and often comes on as an attacking substitute (which is good because Everton will be behind a lot).