Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Zonal Marking have their top 40 games of 2010, tactically speaking. 1st place is the Inter-Barcelona double header, but also near the top are El Clasico, Arsenal-Barcelona and various Germany matches at the World Cup.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fifa are planning an "anti-corruption" team that Sepp Blater said he'll take care of personally :lol:

:lol:

Really?

Robert’s career began in France, where he made a name for himself with Paris Saint-Germain. In 61 appearances for the club he scored 24 goals. It was enough to catch the eye of Newcastle United who shelled out £9.5 million for the player in 2001. After impressing initially for his pace and his crossing ability, Robert’s career began to slump. In 2004 he scored from almost 40 yards away from goal. However, the following season saw him declare himself unhappy with the signings that Newcastle boss Bryan Robson had made over the summer. It was one of a number of high-profile disagreements that Robert has had with club management. Unfortunately for the Frenchman, he hasn’t been able to keep his mouth shut and his talent and ability haven’t been enough to keep him playing at the highest level. He is currently a free agent.

:lol: :lol:  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ruined his career leaving Arsenal.

Playing the way Arsenal do with good players around him got the best out of his attributes (dribbling, one touch play, incisive creative passing) while easing the strain on his poorer attributes (shooting, orthodox crossing, direct influence).

Arguably the architypal Arsenal player I'd say. Loved a dribble/pass, didn't really have a set position of sorts, hated shooting when an extra pass was available, weak as piss, often went missing in away games v physical teams, never slow to go to ground, foreign, etc.

Guest carlie

We have already won more or the same amount of away games this season then we did during any of the following whole seasons of 97-98, 98-99, 99-00, 00-01, 03-04, 04-05, 06-07, 07-08 or 08-09. (Didn't bother going further back then 97-98)

Maybe it's just me who finds it interesting, but i'm a slave under statistics  :cheesy:

We have already won more or the same amount of away games this season then we did during any of the following whole seasons of 97-98, 98-99, 99-00, 00-01, 03-04, 04-05, 06-07, 07-08 or 08-09. (Didn't bother going further back then 97-98)

Maybe it's just me who finds it interesting, but i'm a slave under statistics  :cheesy:

I remember us winning something like two in 03/04 (Boro and..?), still finishing 5th. Don't think I've seen us play this well on the road since 02/03..