Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Under the FA’s disciplinary regulations, any player who picks up 10 yellow cards before the second Sunday of April is subject to an automatic two-game ban and a £15 fine.

Not sure if they can afford that  :lol:

Under the FA’s disciplinary regulations, any player who picks up 10 yellow cards before the second Sunday of April is subject to an automatic two-game ban and a £15 fine.

Just got this image similar to that debt consolidation advert, say, Balotelli, sat at the kitchen table:

"Oh man. This isn't looking good. I've got more going out than I've got coming in!" :lol:

Just got this image similar to that debt consolidation advert, say, Balotelli, sat at the kitchen table:

"Oh man. This isn't looking good. I've got more going out than I've got coming in!" :lol:

That tickled me!  :lol:

For those that like long-form football writing and quality in-depth stories, you might want to check this out.  It's called The Blizzard, organized by (sadly, mackem supporter) Jonathan Wilson, but featuring quality writing from writers from all over the world.  It's available as a 188 page PDF for which you pay as much or as little as you feel you should.  They're testing the concept for this first issue, but I think it's set to be quarterly if all goes well. 

http://www.theblizzard.co.uk/

It really is well worth a little cash.  I've quite enjoyed the pieces I've read so far, a nice alternative to the day to day tabloid nonsense and standard paper fare.   

Just downloaded this now. Pretty excited about reading it, actually.

I remember after the Liverpool fan got caught singing "Munich," Liverpol fans were saying it's fair game and anything in the stands goes.  Now the shoe is on the other foot I can't wait to see their reaction to this.  End of the world no doubt..

Yep, he's followed Mourinho around a lot and has now broken out on his own. Only 33, he never played professionally but is a Football Manager obsessive. Would love us to snap him up if a takeover happens in the next couple of years.

Yep, he's followed Mourinho around a lot and has now broken out on his own. Only 33, he never played professionally but is a Football Manager obsessive. Would love us to snap him up if a takeover happens in the next couple of years.

Only heard about him recently, origianally employed by SBR. Would be the kind of forward thinking managerial appointment that i could definintely get behind, apparently linked with the Liverpool job! Never seen a more dominant league table than the portugese one - Porto sitting on top with 62 points out of 66 having conceded only 7 goals all season. Plays attacking football as well.

The boy done good.

Sports Secretary Jeremy Hunt has had private lessons to teach him the rules of football, he admitted yesterday.

The Culture, Media and Sports Secretary revealed he was so ignorant of the game he called in officials from the FA for help.

---snip---

"If you asked me what the offside rule was, I couldn’t tell you," he said.

“I decided to put it right, so the FA is very kindly sending someone to my office tomorrow."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sports-Secretary-Jeremy-Hunt-has-admitted-he-has-been-having-lessons-to-teach-him-the-rules-of-football-as-he-knew-nothing-about-the-game-article711959.html

Boffins at the Cambridge-based website TrueKnowledge.com, who use specially-designed software to search the internet for questions asked by users, analysed the 1,383 English-born players who have appeared in the Premier League.

Merseyside was ranked third when statistics for counties were assessed, producing 6.59 players per 100,000 of its population, which was less than North Yorkshire (7.69) and leaders County Durham (8.70).