Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Mark Bright's Metro column is making my eyes bleed.  Today he claimed that the Olympic football tournament would be bigger than Euro 96. :lol:

Fairly standard fayre for the column. It sickens me to think he gets paid for that.

From .com

Trialist claim:

Mags take Musty shufti

Reports in his native Australia claim that midfielder Mustafa Amini is set for a trial with United later this month.

http://www.nufc.com/players/amini-2.jpg

The 17 year-old has earned rave reviews for his displays this season for the Central Coast Mariners, impressing in their A-League Grand Final defeat on penalties by Brisbane Roar last week.

Sydney-born, "Musty" is of Afghan/Nicaraguan parentage and his distinctive red hair has already begun to make him a cult figure, with Mariners fans donning red wigs at games since his senior team debut last October.

Before heading to Tyneside, the Aussie U20 international will spend 10 days training with current Bundesliga front runners Borussia Dortmund.

:colo:

Don't even care how good he is, I just want us to sign him and to see him meet Colo for the first time. :lol:

Afghan/Nicaraguan has to be one of the most random ancestries ever. It's like an FM regen.

From .com

Trialist claim:

Mags take Musty shufti

Reports in his native Australia claim that midfielder Mustafa Amini is set for a trial with United later this month.

The 17 year-old has earned rave reviews for his displays this season for the Central Coast Mariners, impressing in their A-League Grand Final defeat on penalties by Brisbane Roar last week.

Sydney-born, "Musty" is of Afghan/Nicaraguan parentage and his distinctive red hair has already begun to make him a cult figure, with Mariners fans donning red wigs at games since his senior team debut last October.

Before heading to Tyneside, the Aussie U20 international will spend 10 days training with current Bundesliga front runners Borussia Dortmund.

Don't even care how good he is, I just want us to sign him and to see him meet Colo for the first time. :lol:

Afghan/Nicaraguan has to be one of the most random ancestries ever. It's like an FM regen.

:laugh:

So true. Atleast Aussies can't worry too much about him buggering off to play for one of them two.

Guest toonlass

From .com

Trialist claim:

Mags take Musty shufti

Christ, it would be like Velcro if they ever collided while going for a header. I can just imagine Nolan, Pardew and Harper trying to detach them from each other.  :lol:

Was just thinking to myself, a couple of years ago wasn't there a Real Madrid game that was abandoned with like 6 minutes to go which was like 1-1 and to decide the result they played the final 6 minutes on another day and Real ended up scoring a winner during the extra time. Did this actually happen or am I imagining things?

Was just thinking to myself, a couple of years ago wasn't there a Real Madrid game that was abandoned with like 6 minutes to go which was like 1-1 and to decide the result they played the final 6 minutes on another day and Real ended up scoring a winner during the extra time. Did this actually happen or am I imagining things?

IIRC, it was against Real Sociedad at home, and the stadium was evacuated due to a bomb scare. Think it finished 2-1 Madrid, aye, but can't remember who scored the winner. Ronaldo is a good bet like.

It definitely happened, because I had a similar blurred memory where I couldn't remeber if it had actually happened. So I went out of my way to look it up a few months ago.

On a certain video site:

'Real Madrid 2-1 Real Sociedad 1-5-2004'

Zidane won it from the spot.

It definitely happened, because I had a similar blurred memory where I couldn't remeber if it had actually happened. So I went out of my way to look it up a few months ago.

On a certain video site:

'Real Madrid 2-1 Real Sociedad 1-5-2004'

Zidane won it from the spot.

Cheers for that, its all coming pouring back to me now, I have a recollection from the game which was abandoned of an image of Gazza stood in the Bernebau car park with a carrier bag in hand talking to David Beckham for some reason  :idiot2:

Can anyone recommend me a good website for buying classic football shirts? Want to get my Dad a Leeds 70's one (I know, I know), but don't know which sites are reputable? Anybody used any before?

Apologies if there is actually a thread about this.

Right, so who edited Derek Llambias' Wikipedia? :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Llambias

Sad cunts on Wikipedia took all the good stuff off. Left this on though ... bellends.

Left this on though: Derek Llambias is an English businessman and long-term associate and friend of both Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley and Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew. He is currently managing director of Newcastle United. He was announced in February 2011 to be headlining the Friday night of Reading and Leeds Festival 2011.[1] His career in the entertainment and leisure industry stretches back more than 31 years, most recently as managing director of the exclusive Fifty Club in London.[2]