Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Doing that would mean theres no longer a Euro place for the winner so most teams wont even bother trying(even less than they currently do)

Doing that would mean theres no longer a Euro place for the winner so most teams wont even bother trying(even less than they currently do)

Do the winners of the Scottish League Cup not get a place in The Europa League? Could the best placed Scottish and English winners get a place each?

If they want to make the League Cup more interesting they should just exclude the teams who have qualified for Europe. It'll reduce fixture congestion, give us a new winner every year and stop Arsenal/Man United reserves from romping it.

But excluding teams would devalue it even more, surely?

The league cup is currently pointless and worthless, I would go for almost any change at the moment.

Multiball?

For the last 10 minutes, goals count double :snod:

However, if City win the Cup but finish outside the top four, they will enter the Europa League along with the sixth-placed team.

How does that work? If City finish fifth, surely they get Europe and so the FA Cup Europa League place goes to Stoke?

According to that article 6th place will get Europa league spot.

"However, if City win the Cup but finish outside the top four, they will enter the Europa League along with the sixth-placed team."

Did you just quote a sentence that I quoted? :lol:

Wasn't even paying attention really, only noticed your comment below it. :lol:

Did anyone watch that thing on BBC last night about the con man who bought Notts County? I didn't get to watch the whole thing just little bits but I'd never even realised what had went on. Can remember a big thing about it at the time when Sven came in and then just forgot about, never realised it was a total con. :lol: Going to have to watch it fully on iPlayer later but there's something on .com about how they tried to buy us in 09. And we thought Mike was bad!

Did anyone watch that thing on BBC last night about the con man who bought Notts County? I didn't get to watch the whole thing just little bits but I'd never even realised what had went on. Can remember a big thing about it at the time when Sven came in and then just forgot about, never realised it was a total con. :lol: Going to have to watch it fully on iPlayer later but there's something on .com about how they tried to buy us in 09. And we thought Mike was bad!

I didn't see it, but I'll watch it later too. I only just realised it was a sham when they advertised the TV show TBH, I wondered why it all went tits up so quickly!

El-Hadji Diouf

"I admire Gaddafi. He & his son are my friends. I don't know what's really happening in Libya, but it must be hard for him."

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00294/diouf_294107s.jpg

I didn't see it, but I'll watch it later too. I only just realised it was a sham when they advertised the TV show TBH, I wondered why it all went tits up so quickly!

Was a unbelieavable stunt, and makes an absolute mockery of the leagues fit and proper persons test.

Loved that they sent Sven over to North Korea though to be the face of that billion doller share deal or whatever it was. Fuck me. :lol:

El-Hadji Diouf

"I admire Gaddafi. He & his son are my friends. I don't know what's really happening in Libya, but it must be hard for him."

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00294/diouf_294107s.jpg

Why does any of that no surprise me. :lol:

Cesc dropped some big truths today.

Leads me to think he's on his way to Barcelona.  Would be great if Arsenal fucked him over and flogged him elsewhere :smug:

For me, what Cesc said is very disappointing... I can't understand why the Arsenal players and fans aren't ecstatic with Wenger, he's transformed their club from top to bottom.

Sure it's been a while without a trophy, but there are only so many trophies to win. If I was an Arsenal fan I would be much happier with quotes like "we believe in our philosophy, we play great football and we'll win something soon enough".

Maybe a failing from Wenger that he hasn't managed to convince them enough.

Matchdays in the Bamburgh Suite. Anybody know if you get a seat outside or do you have to watch the game from the window? Also more importantly do you get a free buffet?

:thup:

Package Benefits:

- Direct access to executive seating in the Milburn Stand

- 3 Course pre-match hot fork buffet

- Shared tables of 8-12

- Pre and post match analysis

- Ex-player interview post match

- Account bar facility (cash bar single match bookings)

- Includes all Premier League and domestic cup home games

- Opportunity to purchase additional hospitality at preferential rates subject to availability

- Matchday programmes & Teamsheets

- Licensed betting facilities

- Matchday competition

- Exclusive gift upon confirmation of booking (seasonal bookings only)

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Hospitality/Suites