Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

What research concluded that Sol Campbell was as fast as Theo Walcott last year?

A questionnaire passed round the local looney bin, I think.

Only Campbell completed it.

He has been playing a lot lately so why was he totally absent today?

He has been playing a lot lately

So why was he totally absent today?

Well he has been playing quite a lot of late.

8.1 miles??? that cannot be in one match?? if you think about how much time players spend standing about during stoppages there is no way a player would run 8.1 miles in a 90 min match

Dunno like on CL coverage it regularly says players have covered 10-11km

But how do they work that out?? that newspaper article recons from some fancy ea sports cameras. Surely this cannot be accurate? Gps would be needed.

It seems a lot.

It would take me about 48 to 50 mins to run 10k on the treadmill at a decent pace, considering players do a lot of standing aroung, jogging etc i find these figures hard to believe

Dunno like on CL coverage it regularly says players have covered 10-11km

But how do they work that out?? that newspaper article recons from some fancy ea sports cameras. Surely this cannot be accurate? Gps would be needed.

It seems a lot.

It would take me about 48 to 50 mins to run 10k on the treadmill at a decent pace, considering players do a lot of standing aroung, jogging etc i find these figures hard to believe

No idea tbh. I can only imagine its done on prozone type things which use GPS tracking.