Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

She's great like. Lowers herself to his level to show how pathetic he and other journalists are.

Get her on Sky.

No one ever challenges others on stuff like Sky because they always get the same boring people who always agree with each other.  They don't want people to rock the boat.

Aye she's a bit of a div but there are ways of deflecting a question. He's made to look like the spanner he probably is, when he had every chance of coming out of that looking the better of the two.

Guest toonlass

Forest Green Rovers chairman telling people how to live. No red meat served at their games at the kiosks. Going on on Soccer Saturday about environmentalism and vegetarianism.

She's acting the fuckwit to be fair. Journos will never reveal their sources because if they do the chances are they'll lose it. He's well within his rights to refuse to answer the question.

He's a fucking twit, and he's made a career out of it. It's about time dicks like him were put in their place for masquerading as 'journalists'.

Aye she's a bit of a div but there are ways of deflecting a question. He's made to look like the spanner he probably is, when he had every chance of coming out of that looking the better of the two.

It's all subjective I suppose, but whenever I see anyone quiz journalists about their sources I cringe. It's not reasonable for her to demand who told him what so he can act as petty and dismissive as he pleases.

What a load of shite.  :lol:

It's actually trying to tell us Danny Guthrie is the second fittest player in the premiership  :lol:

How hard is that article trying to be completely wrong? Andy Carroll is Liverpools fastest player? Jesus.