Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

James Troisi netted twice for the Aussies yesterday.

Not really - he scored once from the penalty spot in injury time, and he was only allowed to take it because it was his first start in his home town.

That said, he did look bright against a side who had flown in from USA less than 24 hours before kickoff

Jon Dahl Tomasson's announced his retirement from football aged 34.

In all competitions throughout Denmark, Holland, England, Italy, Spain & Germany he scored 234 in 574 games, as well as 52 international goals in 112 games, and 27 in 37 for their Under 21s.

Brilliant career.  :clap:

In all competitions throughout Denmark, Holland, England, Italy, Spain & Germany he scored 234 in 574 games, as well as 52 international goals in 112 games, and 27 in 37 for their Under 21s.

should have kept faith in him.

3rd women coming out now, its no wonder he wanted a super injunction, come the weekend he'll be crashing on Tiger Wood's sofa.

I see what you did there.

:lol:

I didn't, however I'll take it.  :lol:

Dave you love scandal.

Where are they now:

Ryan Giggs is at a resort in the Mediterranean

Stacey Giggs is at a resort in the Mediterranean

Rhodri Giggs is flying out to Spain for a chat with Ryan

Natasha Giggs is currently abroad.

So they have all got a holiday out it don't see what the problem is.

I am not sure if Giggs will be able to handle the banter like a Rooney or a Beckham.

Guest toonlass

Jeez. I feel sorry for his wife and brother. Ryan Giggs, from clean cut family man to total cunt in one super injunction!

Guest neesy111

From OptaJoe:

68 – St James Park saw more goals than any other ground in the 2010/11 Premier League campaign. Bargain.

Crouch considering his international future because Capello doesn't pick him as much.

What the fuck's with this culture our players have now? If you're the best available, be it due to form or injuries, you play for your country. If you're not picked, then tough.

Seems to be creeping in more and more lately.

Crouch considering his international future because Capello doesn't pick him as much.

What the fuck's with this culture our players have now? If you're the best available, be it due to form or injuries, you play for your country. If you're not picked, then tough.

Seems to be creeping in more and more lately.

I get what you are saying but they way international football is, how little they care for the players, the clubs that own them and how corrupt the organisation in charge is, any big fuk you to international football is fully backed by me. I hate it, I hope it's scrapped in all honesty.

Guest schmuck

Were it not for Shearer's injury they could have gone on to become one of the best pairings in Europe, absolutely perfect for each other, shame. Smashing player.

Nicked this from another forum:

Bet your house on Newcastle getting relegated again next May. 7/1 is brilliant value, after fat Mike has finished taking the club for a ride.

The ambition the board are showing is absolutely terrible.

Pardew is hardly the answer, but the board don't seem to want to help. All that Carroll money, looks like Barton will be leaving, and the latest rumour is that when Enrique completes his £15m move to Liverpool his replacement is someone with no PL experience from Swansea for £1m.

It is inevitable Enrique will leave, if he wanted to stay then he would've been showing more commitment than he is.

That would be (inc Carroll's money, and any other players that leave this summer) over £50m in and probably less than 10% of that will be spent.

As for the apparent Cabaye deal, watch that fall through.

Never felt this low as a NUFC fan in my life.

:dowie: