Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The Barça store at the Camp Nou sells a bunch of items from other Nike-sponsored teams: Arsenal, Inter, Juve, ManU...

Got a packet of 'Barca' themed (not flavoured) crisps as a souvenir for myself during a daytrip to Camp Nou/Nou Camp while on holiday a couple of years ago in Spain.

After that it was off to the zoo to see the white gorilla and then a couple of hours in the city centre - bonny place, fancy another visit someday.

The white gorilla has been dead for seven years, have they painted one of the regular ones to trick tourists?

Ha, aye maybe they should, the viewing window for him was mobbed,

Was using couple to mean a canny few....bairn was a bairn then, she's 17 now.

Depending of when you went, I might have even worked there at the time (not as one of the attractions).

Hull boss Phil Brown has apologised for an apparent altercation between team-mates Jimmy Bullard and Nicky Barmby.

The pair were reportedly involved in a fracas by the Humber Bridge on the day after Sunday's 5-1 defeat at Everton.

The row was apparently witnessed by a large party from the Women's Institute and Brown said: "I'd like to apologise to them, the incident was unsavoury.

What the hell? :lol:

Hull boss Phil Brown has apologised for an apparent altercation between team-mates Jimmy Bullard and Nicky Barmby.

The pair were reportedly involved in a fracas by the Humber Bridge on the day after Sunday's 5-1 defeat at Everton.

The row was apparently witnessed by a large party from the Women's Institute and Brown said: "I'd like to apologise to them, the incident was unsavoury.

What the hell? :lol:

A Bullard and Barmby fight would be hialrious to see.  :lol: Is this the same bridge Brown apparently saved the women from jumping from ?

Was fooling around at youtube and found this old - but kickass - Nike ad. I loved it when it came out.

Nice mix of talent there, funny to see how many of those are still active even though this was shot in 2000.

(dunno why it says "banned commercials" in the title, it certainly wasn't in Spain and can't see anything bannable there).

Was fooling around at youtube and found this old - but kickass - Nike ad. I loved it when it came out.

Nice mix of talent there, funny to see how many of those are still active even though this was shot in 2000.

(dunno why it says "banned commercials" in the title, it certainly wasn't in Spain and can't see anything bannable there).

Banned for being crap, tbh.

Fizzy Pop league soon to be Leccy league: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8570749.stm

Rubbish change. Coca-Cola Championship rolls off the tongue. Npower Championship doesn't roll off of anything. Never heard of it...do you pronounce it N'Power or "N" Power?

I agree, I'm happy we won't be in something which such an idiotic name next year tbh. Even if it's a silly thing to bother about. :lol: