Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just popped onto the Blackburn forum to see what they're saying about Kean, here's the poll they have on his thread.

Should Steve Kean be sacked

1. Sack him NOW (327 votes [99.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 99.39%

2. Give him more time (2 votes [0.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.61%

:lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Blackburn are to offer Steve Kean a new contract according to a couple of papers

Doing what? :lol:

Riot instigator would be my guess. It's even better since my lass lives in and supports Blackburn, so no matter what happens to us, I still have someone to wind up :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053007/Blackburn-Rovers-offer-Steve-Kean-new-deal.html

Blackburn to reward Kean with new deal despite fans' calls for Scot to be sacked

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 10:30 PM on 24th October 2011

Blackburn Rovers are ready to give Steve Kean a new contract in a show of support to their beleaguered manager.

Rovers are bottom of the Premier League table, they have taken just five points from nine Premier League fixtures this term and have won only six out of 30 games since Kean replaced Sam Allardyce last December.

Disgruntled fans have protested against Kean for the past three successive home league games and, following their 2-1 defeat to Tottenham on Sunday, they unfurled ‘Kean Out’ banners and chanted for the Scot to be dismissed by owners Venky’s.

However, after talks on Monday, the owners have decided to stand by their man and negotiate improved terms to the contract he signed in January which ties him to the club until 2013.

Venky’s believe the 44-year-old has the backing of his players and are willing to entrust him with turning the club’s fortunes around.

Former Chelsea coach Paul Clement is already helping to assist Kean and the club may yet bring in a director of football to share the burden further.

Trolling of the highest order if this is true.

Venky's: Hi Steve, we need you to pop into the boardroom after training today for a chat.

Kean: :okay:

Venky's: We've called you here today as we want to give you a new contract, on a higher salary too.

Kean: :memelol:

Venky's: No, Steve, we're serious.

Kean:  :memeyeah:

As Blackburn fans gather outside Ewood Park believing their manager is about to be sacked, Kean appears to inform them of the news...

:troll:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mentioned on twitter how it's funny and some lad piped up that it's not, so I replied that it is to everyone who isn't a Blackburn fan. His respone:

adamwallbank Adam Wallbank

@

@xxxxx Not really though, proper football fans aren't, they realise the situation at Blackburn is beyond a joke

Nah, it's still funny.

Mentioned on twitter how it's funny and some lad piped up that it's not, so I replied that it is to everyone who isn't a Blackburn fan. His respone:

adamwallbank Adam Wallbank

@

@xxxxx Not really though, proper football fans aren't, they realise the situation at Blackburn is beyond a joke

Nah, it's still funny.

Bet they were sensitive to our issues when we've had problems in the past....

....oh wait.....

:troll:

Problem Blackburn fans?

frankly losing at home 3-0 to Millwall is a sackable offence

Why? Millwall are a decent side.

not this season, they've been rubbish mostly

They've been quite unlucky tbh, (Dad's a Millwall fan, I've been to a few games this season), but they should hopefully put a run together now.