Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Aye it's on NUFC.com:

Come on, let's be fleecing you...

On the tenth day of Christmas, some TV cook said to me, good lord our prices are leaping.... here's a quick update of what adult tickets for our next three Premier League away games will cost toon fans:

Manchester City £38

Manchester United £43

Norwich City £45

The Canaries are charging QPR fans £35 later this month - the same price the mackems paid back in September. The only saving grace - if there is one - is that City fans who are non-members will also pay £45 for our game.

PS: The day after we visit Manchester City, Liverpool travel to Stamford Bridge, where their supporters will be charged £59 (upper tier) & £56 (lower tier).

That's classified as category AA - thankfully Newcastle are designated in the third bracket (B) for our trip there in April - as are the mackems. That means that we'll end up paying £50 & £47 respectively - unchanged from 2010/11.

Ah well.

Modern Football  :thdn:

If people just didn't go any more (I know, much easier said than done- people have a right to follow their team) then clubs would have no choice but to lower them. Still, we shouldn't ever be in that position. Ridiculous.

Modern Football  :thdn:

If people just didn't go any more (I know, much easier said than done- people have a right to follow their team) then clubs would have no choice but to lower them. Still, we shouldn't ever be in that position. Ridiculous.

Its ridiculous but clever on their part. The away support at their grounds will either be

a) Too skint go / lacking

b) Put off by the prices and wont bother

c) make a shit load of money from it

All to make their own shit support a bit better then what the opposition can bring

Delia Smith and the inbred bunch  :thdn:

Just been watching the highlights of the 5-1 on YouTube and what surprises me is how little the players celebrate when we score  :razz:

On Nolan's second goal Shola just kinda strolls into the back of the net with his arms in the air, while the rest of the players jog over to Nolan (All looking happy ofc). Barton is the only one who is really celebrating the goal. I reckon if I was on the pitch and we scored against the mackems I'd be running round the pitch Saylor style swinging me top in the air  :lol:

Just looking up Johan Vonlanthen, Swiss player was meant to be a big thing, surprised he now plays in the Colombian League, only 26 too. Thought someone with 40 caps for their country at the age of 26 could do better than that