Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Wearside

Why don't you stick to trying to defend you're team instead of signalling out a specific poster for abuse? Given up on defending your lads 'cos of the disappointing start to the season you've had after setting the transfer window alight?

Oh and do you still think Gardener is better than Cabaye? :yao:

I tend to tell it like it is and there is no defending my team at the moment.

I'd rather be critical and honest rather than paper over the cracks like this happy clapping forum does.

The Ben Arfa thread on here is beyond comical. A few posters have the audacity to criticise Arfa(and rightly so) and they get hounded off this forum simply because they have a different opinion. Nobody on this forum is EVER allowed to say anything negative about Newcastle.

Why don't you stick to trying to defend you're team instead of signalling out a specific poster for abuse? Given up on defending your lads 'cos of the disappointing start to the season you've had after setting the transfer window alight?

Oh and do you still think Gardener is better than Cabaye? :yao:

I tend to tell it like it is and there is no defending my team at the moment.

I'd rather be critical and honest rather than paper over the cracks like this happy clapping forum does.

The Ben Arfa thread on here is beyond comical. A few posters have the audacity to criticise Arfa(and rightly so) and they get hounded off this forum simply because they have a different opinion. Nobody on this forum is EVER allowed to say anything negative about Newcastle.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5055/5399805046_0d30e4dd70.jpg

I'm Jake51

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lFm6-Ag0tkQ/TAEtmjlhcTI/AAAAAAAAAB4/Yw68XeckOUY/s1600/Spartacus.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv9XUNXydGnpUY-TW_nl7F4wLBzTcoJQD0XbV1Q0kGd89vnxOjr8fQQtpA

No I'm Jake51.

Nobody on this forum is EVER allowed to say anything negative about Newcastle.

:lol: Most the time that seems like the whole fucking point of the forum man you fruitloop.

I honestly hadn't realised I frequent such a beacon of positivity on all things NUFC. :lol:

Nah, this place was a barrell of laughs over the summer. He has a point.

It was actually kind of tragic how the mod's had to ban the entire forum because they were saying negative things about Newcastle.

Place was pretty quiet.

Guest Wearside

Nah, this place was a barrel of laughs over the summer. He has a point.

Man City forum is waiting for you.........or is it the Barcelona one...............or maybe RedCafe the Man Utd forum you were posting on before Sunderland played them..........

I'm off to sleep now Jake51, I have a business to run in the morning. Enjoy work tomorrow....................oh hang you're unemployed aren't you. Bless.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Man City forum is waiting for you.........or is it the Barcelona one...............or maybe RedCafe the Man Utd forum you were posting on before Sunderland played them..........

I'm off to sleep now Jake51, I have a business to run in the morning. Enjoy work tomorrow....................oh hang you're unemployed aren't you. Bless.

I can just see Richard Branson arguing with some quim over some speaker cables on the internet RIGHT NOW before running his business.

Ha! It's 2 in the morning you mackem gimp, as if you're walking into the Trump building  :cheesy:

I can just see Richard Branson arguing with some quim over some speaker cables on the internet RIGHT NOW before running his business.

Ha! It's 2 in the morning you mackem gimp, as if you're walking into the Trump building  :cheesy:

Self made businessman that tries to organise fights over the internet. Definitely.  :lol:

Blatter's apologised.

Sorry Blatter refuses to quit

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has apologised for his comments on racism in football but has stressed he will not resign from his post.

The Swiss chief sparked furore earlier this week when he suggested in a television interview that racial abuse on the pitch should be settled by a handshake at the end of the match.

His remarks provoked angry reactions from a host of leading figures in the British game, as well as Prime Minister David Cameron and other UK politicians.

There have also been widespread calls for the 75-year-old to step down from his post at the top of world football's governing body, with his recent comments the latest in a long line of controversial statements Blatter has made during his reign.

The president said sorry for his remarks on Friday but is adamant he will not resign over the incident.

"When you have done something which was not totally correct, I can only say I am sorry for all those people affected by my declarations," said Blatter.

But he added: "I cannot resign. Why should I?"

Tokyo Sexwale, the South African minister who was included in a photo with Blatter when FIFA put out an initial statement on Wednesday night saying the

Swiss' comments had been misunderstood, admits the president's remarks were "unfortunate".

"I think it was a mistake, that's why it's unfortunate, to have mixed all the hullabaloo that happens on the field with racial slurs," he said.

"We should differentiate racial remarks from things that are said when players are fighting for a ball.

"Once you use a racial slur it doesn't go away. You cannot exchange jerseys or mitigate it with a handshake. That's why we call for action to be taken against players.

"I think what Mr Blatter was saying, he mixed up all those emotions. He was quick to say let's get on with the game. That was rather unfortunate.

"Having said that, I think this mistake has come at the right time. I think he has also inadvertently raised the level of tension against racism and discrimination on the pitch."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7314293/Sorry-Blatter-refuses-to-quit

Guest Craig-NUFC

Not sure what you're cracking on with about Chester-le-Street and posting when Newcastle are at home either.

You are 19 and from Chester- Le Street.

FACT.

Amazing what you can do when you're a doctorate in Computing.

Is that the posh name for the Sunderland Microsoft IT Learning and Employment Programme?

I run my own business.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsgi2ribsQ1r3pcbso1_400.gif