Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Andy Woodman: "My New Year's resolution is to shift three stone and get back into 34in jeans!"

Steve Stone: "Mine is to stay away from Woody."

John Carver: "And mine is to stop listening to baloney from those two!"

I like the banter between these three :laugh:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The £2 coin allows you to rotate the outer part of the coin to create different types of offside calls.

That's quite cool, but it only tells half the story.

Love a bit of pedantry :smug:

Going to send an email to the royal mint insisting that they put (when the attacking recipient is in-front of the ball) on the coin. 

Not sure where to put this but Waccoe (Leeds United forum) has gone offline because of some racist comments made earlier tonight. Serious food for thought for anyone considering making a racist comment on here.

Not sure where to put this but Waccoe (Leeds United forum) has gone offline because of some racist comments made earlier tonight. Serious food for thought for anyone considering making a racist comment on here.

Absolutely nowt to do with racism by the looks, dunno where you've got that from. Two minutes on Twitter says it's about some lass one of the management is apparently knocking off.

Something to do with a racist comment in a Wootton Bassett thread according to a member. Althought there's a somewhat conflicting account about a Ken Bates thread in which plans were being made to physically attack him tomorrow. :lol: