Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Heneage

I f***ing hate international weekends. Still a week left til our next game ffs.

I understand there are qualifiers, but why do England and Brazil need to play?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the Brazilian FA

but one woman who didn't want to be named said: 'everytime rangers lose, idiots try to smash the green traffic lights. it's pathetic'

that reminds me of a mackem i saw (in sunderland) outside the royalty pub on chester road, smashing bottles of brown ale he bought, just because they came from newcastle and had the tyne bridge. it was after one of the derbies at their place, i think it was the 1-1 andy o'brien equaliser

POOL STARS IN FILM FEATURING DRUNK `FERGIE`

Posted 18/11/09 10:24

http://msn.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5702051,00.html?ocid=today

A new wave of antipathy between Liverpool and Manchester United is set to break out over a film which stars Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher and depicts Sir Alex Ferguson as a whisky-drinking drunk considering his own suicide.

The film, Fifteen Minutes That Shook The World, is described as 'a darkly humorous, fictional account of the events that inspired Liverpool's fightback against AC Milan in the Champions League final in Istanbul in May 2005'.

United's expected fury at the depiction of Ferguson, and that of Gary Neville as a 'rat' who 'hates scousers', is likely to be compounded by the decision of Rafa Benitez to attend Monday's premiere along with Gerrard and Carragher.

According to The Times, 'In one scene, a Ferguson parody called McTaggart rings a Neville lookalike, wearing a United No 2 shirt bearing the name "Rat Boy" on the back, to celebrate Liverpool trailing Milan by three goals.

'"Rat Boy", whose features were digitally enhanced to make him more ratlike, responds by singing about how he "hates Scousers", an ironic nod to the song that United fans chant about Neville's widely perceived dislike of Liverpool.

'When word comes through that Liverpool have drawn level, McTaggart is seen swigging furiously from a bottle of Scotch, which has the words "Manager of the Month but not as good as Bob Paisley" on it. He then tries to put his head in a noose only to be thwarted when the gum bubble he blows explodes over his face.'

United have yet to comment on the film.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the Brazilian FA

Players need to get as many runs out as they possibly can. Players need to have cohesion and all that. No team should ever been inactive during a FIFA-designated international date.

Hold on. My dad just said Robbie Keane went to Liverpool?! Since when?!

:lol:

What else did I miss?!

Presumably you heard that Arsene Wenger cock-dropped Nemanja Vidic in a brawl on the pitch at Old Trafford last season?

What else did I miss?!

Presumably you heard that Arsene Wenger cock-dropped Nemanja Vidic in a brawl on the pitch at Old Trafford last season?

I suspect this is a fib.

What else did I miss?!

I suspect this is a fib.

Yeah you got me. On a serious note, the da Silva brothers at ManU both got sent off for fighting each other in a league cup tie. That was pretty funny.

What else did I miss?!

I suspect this is a fib.

Yeah you got me. On a serious note, the da Silva brothers at ManU both got sent off for fighting each other in a league cup tie. That was pretty funny.

Computer says no.