Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

My brother used to play basketball in the youth team of one of Spain's biggest clubs, they had two identical twins on the squad: one was s*** and the other not. He told me that once the good one was sent off and they just swapped shirts inside the dressing room and came back to play pretending to be his brother. Wonder if the Da Silvas could do the same if one was banned for a sending off/yellow cards.

My brother used to play basketball in the youth team of one of Spain's biggest clubs, they had two identical twins on the squad: one was s*** and the other not. He told me that once the good one was sent off and they just swapped shirts inside the dressing room and came back to play pretending to be his brother. Wonder if the Da Silvas could do the same if one was banned for a sending off/yellow cards.

I reckon they could :lol:

Tbh, Man United should respond by filming their own video about the Scouse c***s.

One lot is as bad as the other.

Scousers are amongst the worst hypocrites of the football world.

http://kuvat.jatkoaika.com/Eriikka09-10/21_11_jyp_lukko_16.jpg

Picture of Jyp Jyväskylä's goalie Pekka Tuokkala. (Jyp are the current Finnish hockey champions)

no wonder they win. the team in the white helmets and stripes aren't allowed sticks.

Didn't realise Lamine Sakho was playing for Wrexham these days. For someone just 32 who spent most of his career in France, that's a weird one.

He looked good in that game for Leeds against us, but then he was just shite for the rest of his time there.

Picture of Jyp Jyväskylä's goalie Pekka Tuokkala. (Jyp are the current Finnish hockey champions)

Been there a few times to Metso Paper with work. they are now my favourite Hockey team. I had been told HIFK and Jokerit were the best but now I know better!

Hot on the heels of Obaspent the Baba boys are in a property wrangle

What could have led to a strained relationship between two brothers? Did one actually ground the property entrusted to his care by the other? These are questions only the two brothers could answer.

Sources close to Emmanuel and Celestine Babayaro, two brothers who came to limelight during the Japan 1993 FIFA U-17 World Cup, which the Golden Eaglets won, disclosed that the two blood brothers no longer see eye to eye over a business relationship that has gone awry. We gathered that things are allegedly no longer what they used to be for the former national team players.

In Japan, Celestine, the younger of the two Babayaros, was quite outstanding as he played all the matches, while Emmanuel, the elder and the team’s reserve goalkeeper, was on the bench most of the times.

As it turned out to be, Celestine made it big as he secured lucrative contracts in Europe after the U-17 Championship. First, he went to Belgium and later moved to the Premiership (England) where he starred for Chelsea and Newcastle United :cheesy:.

Obviously, Celestine, who was an enterprising left full back, made good money, and like any wise Nigerian plying his trade overseas would have done, he decided to invest back home in Nigeria. Since he has an upwardly mobile and shrewd elder brother like Emmanuel, he allegedly entrusted all his business empire and investments under his care. The reason is that Emmanuel is based in Nigeria unlike Celestine who is in Europe.

However, there are alleged cracks in the siblings’ relationship, following allegations that Emmanuel had shockingly mismanaged his younger brother’s businesses. One account has it that Celestine’s press, located very close to the Rwang Pam Stadium, Jos, Plateau State, had collapsed under Emmanuel’s watch after only two years. Sunday SoccerStar’s sources revealed that a cold room at Kigo Road, Kaduna, also managed by Emmanuel on behalf Celestine, had equally gone moribund.

Probably, the allegation that Emmanuel had allegedly sold Celestine’s mansion at Rabah Road, Kaduna, was what let some insiders to realise that all is not well with the Babayaros. The house was said to be a stone throw from the former Kaduna State governor’s house (Makarfi). It was alleged that the siblings’ mother was alarmed when she saw strange faces at the above-mentioned house and quickly alerted Emmanuel who allegedly informed her that they were Nollywood actors and actresses who were shooting a film. Whether the woman eventually knew the truth or not was not ascertained.

In a phone chat with Emmanuel, the former U-17, U-23 goalkeeper said: “All these things are lies and they are fresh in my ears. I have never sold any house belonging to my younger brother, Celestine. Again, I am not aware of any of his businesses that has collapsed. Our relationship is very cordial. Those peddling these rumours are devilish people who want to divide us (I mean Celestine and I). As I am talking to you now, Celestine is right here with me. If there was such a thing, I doubt whether we would still be in talking terms.”

Sunday SoccerStar was, however, unable to get across to Celestine before press time. Although Emma claimed he was with him while Sunday SoccerStar was having a chat with him on the allegations, he never gave us the opportunity to talk with him.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/soccerstar/2009/nov/22/soccerstar-22-11-2009-002.htm

Been there a few times to Metso Paper with work. they are now my favourite Hockey team. I had been told HIFK and Jokerit were the best but now I know better!

Jokerit are the best ;)

U been up to the Metsa Botnia factory in Kemi?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2743391/MInisters-spend-21000-on-search-for-new-football-chant.html

FOOTY fans were singing "What a waste of money" last night after ministers blew £21,000 on finding a new terrace chant.

A top agency was hired to launch a contest for an anthem as a way of encouraging adults to improve "literacy skills".

But the winner was a tribute to a 35-year-old striker who plays for League One minnows Southend United.

The Wombles-style chant by fan Terry Cockell ran: "Underground, overground, signed on a free, he's Dougie Freedman of SUFC."

Skills Minister Kevin Brennan insisted the contest had been a success.

But Tory counterpart David Willetts said: "At a time of drastic cuts, the public will be amazed."

Liverpool fan David Stanley said: "The best terrace wit is spontaneous. It can't be forced."