Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The new BBC sport page is horrendous, I am furious at this change. That is until next week when I'll be perfectly used to it and have forgotten what it used to look like. I was hoping they would make the media content ipad friendly with this update though.

Change is bad

It didn't need refreshing in the first place. It looks unfinished at the moment.

The problem with undertaking such a project on this large a scale as it's always going to be a "design by committee" approach.  I go through this every project I Art Direct and generally what I've designed has always been raked over by some cunt in a Marketing Director's position because of some daft reason he/she has come up with.  "It needs more yellow" "make the logo bigger" etc. Don't even get me started on the client side of things, they're a fucking nightmare.

clark to leeds wouldn't surprise me at all. would be a good step up, possibly wouldn't need to move house either. probably fuck his relationship up with huddersfield fans though...who are the favourites for the job?

clark to leeds wouldn't surprise me at all. would be a good step up, possibly wouldn't need to move house either. probably fuck his relationship up with huddersfield fans though...who are the favourites for the job?

Not sure if Clark would fancy working under Ken Bates like.

What happens to the fixtures of the teams who are playing in the final? Rescheduled to an earlier date? Bit of a bummer if your final game of the season is moved to a mid week slot or something because the team you're meant to have been playing is in the cup final. What's the excuse for having it all clash this season? I know last season it was because the Champions League was at Wembley.

All Premier League clubs have agreed to move their matches on the penultimate weekend of the season to the Sunday to avoid a clash with the FA Cup final on Saturday, 5 May.

Why the fuck did they even schedule fixtures for a clash of that level anyway?

What happens to the fixtures of the teams who are playing in the final? Rescheduled to an earlier date? Bit of a bummer if your final game of the season is moved to a mid week slot or something because the team you're meant to have been playing is in the cup final. What's the excuse for having it all clash this season? I know last season it was because the Champions League was at Wembley.

penultimate game

Last season, the Champions League final was in London. Does anyone know at about what time the tickets went online at the UEFA sited?

Want to get 2 tickets this year for Munich, but they still aren't selling them.....

penultimate game

:thup:

Although that makes the scheduling of the Cup final even weirder, it should always be the week after the final game of the season.