Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Why do we have games on Friday and a Monday next weekend?

Good Friday and bank holiday Monday.

Bit annoying, but atleast its not Saturday then Monday like other clubs.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/547557076.png?key=590472&Expires=1332927340&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=EyftBCXOAGHIxbayoYYrjMZTC6WUg3zZcAQGx-yFgs2G-PoXSD9GGu1ftd~SwIBO3jsNEmBNpgQqQQbDBS6D1bx8RIij~vDpEYnY~EUK-QYAp1wG8ugGk4FjkqzWmdbp6fOBjkSP3-wjPakWDdNFCMrma7v6Y04OuNIEMtgG00g_

The league table starting from Jan 1st http://twitpic.com/9201qs

Note Liverpool.

Guess that means we're one of the few teams in the top half who've been consistent throughout the season, nice to know, should stand us in good stead for the remainder of it.

I absolutely hate Sam Allardyce. But if I was a West Ham fan I would blame the owners, you know what you're going to get when you hire him.

You know what you're gonna get with their owners too, they think Bruce and Mcleish are brilliant.

Looking to get Stoke tickets, any recommendations of the best seats in terms of atmosphere and position that will be available to me on general sale?

I'm also wanting to stay in a hotel, any recommendations on decent places to stay? Planning on going out on the lash after.

I did post in the tickets section but doesn't look like many people go in there.

Cheers :)

Ah right, should be class then.

Just meet up with a bunch of lads from the forum, force one of them to let you stay at their house, sit in the Gallowgate and go out and get hammered afterwards.

Worked a charm for me when I went over. :lol:

"What would you like, sir?"

"Sweet and sour chicken please."

"This is an Indian restaurant, sir."

*looks at Dave for help, Dave looks away*

"Oh right... em... chicken vindaloo so."

"What would you like, sir?"

"Sweet and sour chicken please."

"This is an Indian restaurant, sir."

*looks at Dave for help, Dave looks away*

"Oh right... em... chicken vindaloo so."

My most random post of the day: When I was working at my parents' Chinese takeaway, a customer tried to order some poppadoms. I laughed.

Genuinely thought we were in a Chinese restaurant, never occurred to me that we wouldn't be. I was led there by the others, not my fault at all. :lol:

:lol: Surely there would have been massive clues which would have helped to ascertain your location? (The lack of Chinese waiters/waitresses for example!)