Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

When Raul finished with Madrid I thought Fergie might have brought him in. Older players have served him fairly well in the past, wouldn't have been a bad signing. Pace isn't everything.

had totally forgotten about owen. :lol: as had ferguson, i suspect, played just the one league match this season.

He'll probably beg for special dispensation to still get a PL winners medal for the part he played. ESPN's stats says he had two shots in that match, after all. Even if Man U bottle it and Man City win the title, he'll beg for a special dispensation medal. Fucking tool.

Just seen this on Twitter... apologies if already posted...

:o :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: How have I never seen this?

I don't know, there aren't enough Giggs smilies in the world to describe how old it is.

I don't understand why they all cross themselves mind, have they converted to Catholicism en masse?

Probably already covered, but Arsenal and Everton losing Arteta and Baines respectively for the season could benefit us a fair bit. Both have been very tidy lately and hitting good form.

Just seen this on Twitter... apologies if already posted...

:o :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: How have I never seen this?

I don't know, there aren't enough Giggs smilies in the world to describe how old it is.

I don't understand why they all cross themselves mind, have they converted to Catholicism en masse?

"Venky's - Good For You"

Is it? Is it really?

:icon_puke_r:

Probably already covered, but Arsenal and Everton losing Arteta and Baines respectively for the season could benefit us a fair bit. Both have been very tidy lately and hitting good form.

No Arteta is massive, he is as important to Arsenal as Scholes is to Utd i think they have lost every game Arteta has been out so far  :lol:

3rd !!!!  :frantic:

http://t.co/lRUoPj7b

All 10 EPL Matches Will Be On U.S. TV On Last Day Of Season

By John Ourand, Staff Writer

Published April 19, 2012 

Fox Sports is set to ramp up attention around EPL Relegation Sunday, the league’s final day of the season, and today will announce plans for coverage of nine games under the "Survival Sunday" banner. All 10 EPL matches will be carried live in the U.S. on May 13. Fox will carrying its nine contests on its cable channels and broadband sites, including FX, Speed, FSN, Fuel TV, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Soccer Plus, Fox Deportes, FoxSoccer.com and FOX Soccer 2Go. ESPN will carry the other match. The networks have not decided the games each network will carry.

Hard to believe they'll be showing all 10 final day matches simultaneously live on 10 separate TV networks.  When I first started following, if we got a several-days-delayed match at midnight or later, we considered it a blessing.  This is pretty extraordinary.

Published April 19, 2012 

Fox Sports is set to ramp up attention around EPL Relegation Sunday, the league’s final day of the season, and today will announce plans for coverage of nine games under the "Survival Sunday" banner. All 10 EPL matches will be carried live in the U.S. on May 13. Fox will carrying its nine contests on its cable channels and broadband sites, including FX, Speed, FSN, Fuel TV, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Soccer Plus, Fox Deportes, FoxSoccer.com and FOX Soccer 2Go. ESPN will carry the other match. The networks have not decided the games each network will carry.

Hard to believe they'll be showing all 10 final day matches simultaneously live on 10 separate TV networks.  When I first started following, if we got a several-days-delayed match at midnight or later, we considered it a blessing.  This is pretty extraordinary.

Wowza! Nice one :thup: hope we can impress on that day, get some more followers from the states.

Published April 19, 2012 

This is ball sack if they don't show all the games on FoxSoccer2Go because of it. I've only got about 2 of those channels listed ffs

They'll show all of them except perhaps the Fox Soccer game and the ESPN game (obviously) on FS2Go.  And the ESPN one will be on ESPN3 also, so theoretically it's only the one match you could miss. 

Premier League need to do NBA.TV type of deal, they'd make a fortune.

:thup: They'll give up on the no televised 3pm kick off crap as soon as they've finalised a plan like this. At least I fucking hope they do.

They'll show all of them except perhaps the Fox Soccer game and the ESPN game (obviously) on FS2Go.  And the ESPN one will be on ESPN3 also, so theoretically it's only the one match you could miss. 

Yeah that's my normal setup. I can normally watch all games, either on ESPN3.com (don't have ESPN), on FS2Go, or on the actual Fox Soccer Channel. So I can watch any game, wherever I am. Unless it's on Fox Soccer. Then I have to be at home. It's canny.

:thup: They'll give up on the no televised 3pm kick off crap as soon as they've finalised a plan like this. At least I fucking hope they do.

Definitely, English football is way behind on this. I would definitely pay for a legal high-quality way to watch our games. Move with the times people.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Definitely, English football is way behind on this. I would definitely pay for a legal high-quality way to watch our games. Move with the times people.

Pretty much. Give the people what they want and I'm sure they'd pay for it (most already do and the Premier League aren't even providing the streams). Grow the sport rather than being so protective about it.

NBA allow highlights posted all over youtube. I can't say for sure why they allow this though I believe they want word of mouth and fan interaction to help the sport grow.