Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Probably a massive Giggs but just seen this on another forum...

The player Pardew claimed was 'absolutely raped' by Essien?

Ched Evans.

:lol:

Holy shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do a search on youtube. The vid that just keeps repeating it with the lads laughing in the background is still absolute gold. :D

Apologies if Giggs, but this tickled me:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/04/21/aberdeen-starlet-cammy-smith-is-our-answer-to-dennis-bergkamp-says-boss-craig-brown-86908-23831931/

“I don’t want to build the boy up too much but he is really outstanding and is the Bergkamp of Aberdeen."

Phew. Narrowly averted building him up there. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

fucking get in

Howard Webb has just been announced as the referee for the Manchester Derby. Well that's going to go well...

He's not, Webb is at the pre-tournament seminar for Euro 2012 that weekend. Will be Andre Marriner I'm hearing.

Howard Webb has just been announced as the referee for the Manchester Derby. Well that's going to go well...

He's not, Webb is at the pre-tournament seminar for Euro 2012 that weekend. Will be Andre Marriner I'm hearing.

Just been confirmed. It was meant to be Webb though, from what I gather.

Dont know if this has already been posted but Villa talk had a thread called 'Lets all laugh at Newcastle', they've now renamed it 'Lets all admire Newcastle' how times change eh?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=53355&postdays=0&postorder=asc

To be fair to Villa any time I've looked at their forum recently the vast majority has been nothing but complimentary towards us. 

We made it easy for them to act like arseholes that day.  We got relegated, they took the p*ss.  The way I see it we got them back when we embarrassed them 6-0 and that was the end of it.

A trip down memory lane reading that thread in its entirety. They were absolutely loving our demise. I haven't finished reading it just yet. They've just taken the piss out of us as we drew 1-1 with WBA in our first game of the championship season. They thought Coloccini was the biggest waste of money in recent years, but liked our reserve keeper Krul.