Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Had a dream where we battered the mackems at the SoS, being 5 up at half time, and Cattermole sent off (as per). The first goal was immense, Colo strides forward from defence, beats two players with a stepover before smacking a left-footed curler into the top corner from about 30 yards out. Surprised the sheets are dry tbh  :sweetjesus:

Also, the game was on the first day of the season, but all the Christmas stuff was up in the house, and at the same time Man U were playing a newly-promoted Welsh team called Bath Gecwis.  :dontknow:

Today, during my placement at the Press Association, I was given access to the EA Index (formerly Actim) which is the official Premier League system of ranking player match performances. Most matches will see a player get a positive number of points, but sometimes a bad game will see a negative. Some semi-interesting findings I discovered are:

- The highest score for a non-winning player was Seb Larsson (Man City 3-3 Sunderland).

- The highest score for a losing player went to Demba Ba (Norwich 4-2 Newcastle).

- In the top 5 individual performances, 5 were vs QPR.

- 3 of the 5 worst performances last season - according to the Index - belong to Louis Saha (this one is for Ali).

- The honour of having the highest amount of negative matches goes to Shaun Wright-Phillips (12). Players on 10 are Chris Eagles, Steve Morison and Clint Dempsey, whilst Andy Carroll, Louis Saha, Victor Moses and Franco Di Santo are on 9. The players on 8 are Adel Taarabt, Robert Huth, Cameron Jerome, Dan Sturridge, John-Arne Riise, Kenwyne Jones and Sylvain Ebanks-Blake.

- Special mentions must go to Andrei Arshavin (6) and Anthony Modeste (5) who were only in England for half a season. Samba Diakite only got 4, but he made his debut on 25th February and missed 3 matches due to suspension.

- Of Victor Moses' 9 negative matches, only 1 came after early January, showing how much he (and Wigan) improved later on.

- Jonas Gutierrez lost the most tackles in one match (12) but didn't get booked.

- Biggest contrast between home and away scores belongs to Bobby Zamora, followed by Dempsey, Aguero and Mata. They perform better at home.

- At the other end, players that perform better away are Steven Fletcher, then Odemwingie, Eagles and Giggs.

- Players that have virtually the same home and away scores include Nani, Baines, Parker, Carrick and Van Persie.

A mate who works for a coach company in South Wales just sent me pics of the Newcastle team bus in their yard. When I asked him why, he said it broke down in Newport, it is being used by Belgians on a corporate hospitality trip :)

Does this make me ITK  :itk:

The bastard won't nick anything for me.

Today, during my placement at the Press Association, I was given access to the EA Index (formerly Actim) which is the official Premier League system of ranking player match performances. Most matches will see a player get a positive number of points, but sometimes a bad game will see a negative. Some semi-interesting findings I discovered are:

- The highest score for a non-winning player was Seb Larsson (Man City 3-3 Sunderland).

- The highest score for a losing player went to Demba Ba (Norwich 4-2 Newcastle).

- 3 of the 5 worst performances last season - according to the Index - belong to Louis Saha (this one is for Ali).

- The honour of having the highest amount of negative matches goes to Shaun Wright-Phillips (12). Players on 10 are Chris Eagles, Steve Morison and Clint Dempsey, whilst Andy Carroll, Louis Saha, Victor Moses and Franco Di Santo are on 9. The players on 8 are Adel Taarabt, Robert Huth, Cameron Jerome, Dan Sturridge, John-Arne Riise, Kenwyne Jones and Sylvain Ebanks-Blake.

- Special mentions must go to Andrei Arshavin (6) and Anthony Modeste (5) who were only in England for half a season. Samba Diakite only got 4, but he made his debut on 25th February and missed 3 matches due to suspension.

- Of Victor Moses' 9 negative matches, only 1 came after early January, showing how much he (and Wigan) improved later on.

- Jonas Gutierrez lost the most tackles in one match (12) but didn't get booked.

- Biggest contrast between home and away scores belongs to Bobby Zamora, followed by Dempsey, Aguero and Mata. They perform better at home.

- At the other end, players that perform better away are Steven Fletcher, then Odemwingie, Eagles and Giggs.

- Players that have virtually the same home and away scores include Nani, Baines, Parker, Carrick and Van Persie.

:thup: Good shit, nothing incredibly surprising, except for maybe the amount of poor games from Dempsey.

Positively erect at having statistical confirmation of just how shite SWP is.

Just saw some Chelsea fan post this on fb

Oh David Luiz

You are the love of my life

Oh David Luiz

I'd let you shag my wife

Oh David Luiz

I want curly hair too

:undecided:

You should go round to his house and beat the shit out of him. Tis the only solution.