Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Got one more request to fill! Anyone wanna hear anything?

Straight Outta Compton - NWA.

Got some dodgy looks from the locals of Wylam the other week when I was in The Boathouse and I hoyed Fuck Tha Police on the jukebox.

Presenting with another lad, the second of a weekly sports show on an online radio station tonight. Talking NUFC, the women's team, tennis, cricket and playing some tunes.

9pm - 10pm on www.radionorthumberland.com if you want to listen and ridicule O0

Your WMP link has been reported as an attack page.

Chrome saved me too: Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

euro1.neostreams.info contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Guest BooBoo

Got one more request to fill! Anyone wanna hear anything?

Straight Outta Compton - NWA.

Got some dodgy looks from the locals of Wylam the other week when I was in The Boathouse and I hoyed Fuck Tha Police on the jukebox.

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so God help yo black ass?

Guest firetotheworks

That film Children of Men is about to start on ITV1. Put it here because someone sings The Blaydon Races in it :lol: Random.

Aye, the actor singing it is a Geordie. He's the lead in Sons of Anarchy and was in Byker Grove.

I've just been reminded of this but did anyone who went to Derby away in the Championship season (shudder) remember Fitz Hall approaching the edge of the box from a wide position and doing the 'flick-flack' trick that Ronaldinho used to do. I'm sure it was brilliant but it is never to be seen again because of the lack of coverage.

I've just been reminded of this but did anyone who went to Derby away in the Championship season (shudder) remember Fitz Hall approaching the edge of the box from a wide position and doing the 'flick-flack' trick that Ronaldinho used to do. I'm sure it was brilliant but it is never to be seen again because of the lack of coverage.

Yes, I was there and it was simply magical.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Russia have publicly released their manager target shortlist:

Rafael Benitez

Byshovets

Marcelo Belsa

Valery Gazzaev

Josep Guardiola

Fabio Capello

Andrei Kobelev

Yuri Krasnozhan

Marcello Lippi

Valery Nepomniaschy