Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

:lol: he has a good memory the window licker thing really must have got to him.

The window licker image is superb like.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4504/dd02a29e15b61035b99c6ce.gif

:mackems:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

@Skirgey Defacing copyrighted imagery isn't banter lad, it's illegal at best. Twitter merely exposes cowards like you.

Hide conversation

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

@Skirgey Me and Mark Douglas were saying what a fruitcake you were the other night after the game in Portugal

:spit: :mackems:

He is incredible like.. I have to keep up the good work..

:D

My mission is to take his photo now in a public place, so I own the rights to it.. then he will be cleaning fkn windows.

I find his use of 'trolls' amusing, it's almost as if he's putting himself up there with others who've received well documented abuse. In reality he's probably deserving of what he gets, especially with how he's responding. :lol: I certainly wouldn't class it as mindless 'trolling'.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

@Skirgey Me and Mark Douglas were saying what a fruitcake you were the other night after the game in Portugal

:spit: :mackems:

A funny description of Ryder from Toontastic that made me laugh:

I picture him in Thompson house most days wandering about half-cut with his nylon suit smelling of the night previous, frantically scouring Twitter or whatnot. By lunchtime I see him as being glad of a bit of fresh air - a Greggs sausage & bean melt, a ham & peasepud stottie and maybe a cheeky packet of cheese n onion why don't'cha. Its Lee's chance to forget, to switch off from his daunting task. Extended (facebook orientated) lunchtime over , panic sets in. Feeling slightly fresher for now having sobered up , he comes into his own and a story emerges like a butterfly from a crysalis, Dekka on call to approve, offer guidance . Spell and grammar checker ignored, it's just submitted before his deadline.

Happy Days thinks Lee.

Off he then pops for his 8 cans of Kronenburg for £7.50 , closely joined by a Dominos pizza box and a 'soap night' viewing schedule .

The process is then repeated throughout the week.

:lol: