Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Tap yourself out?

I was more thinking of faking a migraine but the anger in her face will actually give me a real one. Oh.

Guest bimpy474

Say you're still recovering from shock at the fixture lists news.

If i mention football she would punch me to the ground violently.

Guest bimpy474

Admit it, you're the man behind the Big Sam twitter aren't you?

I wish i was, they would get first airing on here :lol:

Alas i'm not in his league for funnies.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: Tick tock.

Suggestions for a way out of my dilemma would be nice, like.

:lol:

fake a robbery

What ? :lol:

make it look like your house has been robbed, then she won't be in the mood for sex.

Seeing as she has taken a sabatical from housework, it looks like we've been burgled as it is.

Guest Slippery Sam

:lol: In the football NWOAT thread, I love it.

Well i didn't know what to do or where to put it, tbh i'm sitting here watching the clock biting my nails. Frankly i'm petrified.

Why would the clock be biting your nails? Strange.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: In the football NWOAT thread, I love it.

Well i didn't know what to do or where to put it, tbh i'm sitting here watching the clock biting my nails. Frankly i'm petrified.

Why would the clock be biting your nails? Strange.

Nerves my friend, nerves.........inability to think straight knowing whats close.

Well wouldn't you know its Mrs Bimpy's 38th birthday today. Just before she left for work she whispered softly into my ear like a foghorn "i'll home at 10pm tonight darling".

Ahh f***, i know what this means, she has the horn but once a year and birthday time it is. Personally i'm blaming the fecking moon for not bringing the menstrual cycle to my rescue, but no the useless lump of rock has let me down.......again.

Wish me luck guys and light a candle for me this time next year, if i disappear forever after tonight. A horned up Humongous orang u tang is enough to give anyone a heart attack.

It was nice knowing you bimpy :icon_salut:

Well wouldn't you know its Mrs Bimpy's 38th birthday today. Just before she left for work she whispered softly into my ear like a foghorn "i'll home at 10pm tonight darling".

Ahh fuck, i know what this means, she has the horn but once a year and birthday time it is. Personally i'm blaming the fecking moon for not bringing the menstrual cycle to my rescue, but no the useless lump of rock has let me down.......again.

Wish me luck guys and light a candle for me this time next year, if i disappear forever after tonight. A horned up Humongous orang u tang is enough to give anyone a heart attack.

:spit: Best post ever.

Guest bimpy474

Well she is always moaning that i never watch owt with her, and seeing as she got 4 DVD's for her birthday today i could suggest watching one of them.

But if she has that look in her eye, a look that could scare any living being, well i'm afraid it'll be game over for me.

To kind of know how i feel, its a bit like changing a nappy when your a Dad, you do it because you have to (baby's mum is out), come on the Dads on here you know what i'm talking about. Or its like cleaning an elderly person who has shat themselves.

That kind of feeling.

Ahh f***, i know what this means, she has the horn but once a year and birthday time it is. Personally i'm blaming the fecking moon for not bringing the menstrual cycle to my rescue, but no the useless lump of rock has let me down.......again.

I reckon she'll be a little early due to the excitement. Think she'll pulling in the drive about now. I'll be thinking of you for the next hour.

Guest bimpy474

I reckon she'll be a little early due to the excitement. Think she'll pulling in the drive about now. I'll be thinking of you for the next hour.

She took a car boot full of cakes to work, hopefully she will still be stuffing her face with the rest of her workmates and i'll have a few extra minutes to contemplate things.