Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

A vast publicity campaign...yet the money will be "back-dated" to 2012? They will be aiming to publicize Qatar to people earlier this year. Via time machine?

Well it's pretty simple. UEFA draw the line here, or we all go home. FFP will have achieved the exact opposite of what people had hoped for.

A vast publicity campaign...yet the money will be "back-dated" to 2012? They will be aiming to publicize Qatar to people earlier this year. Via time machine?

Well it's pretty simple. UEFA draw the line here, or we all go home. FFP will have achieved the exact opposite of what people had hoped for.

Who could have thought that it wouldn't make any difference? :lol:

:lol: Oh, I know, but I am an eternal optimist.

I think it might be worse than nothing, these wafer-thin FFP rules. It's almost rubber-stamping and approving the way in which the system currently operates.

Bradford just beat Arsenal tbf. Anyone can beast anyone in the domestic cups, we've gone out without a whimper in every single cup competition since Bobby left, and even then, na FA Cup semi was the best we achieved.

I think it might be worse than nothing, these wafer-thin FFP rules. It's almost rubber-stamping and approving the way in which the system currently operates.

just found out today that Platini's son works for QSI, the Qatari owners of PSG.

FFP :yao:

Bradford just beat Arsenal tbf. Anyone can beast anyone in the domestic cups, we've gone out without a whimper in every single cup competition since Bobby left, and even then, na FA Cup semi was the best we achieved.

Had we played Manu at home we'd have had a much better chance, but as always it's away, early doors to a big team.

madras, and couple of others who have consistently claimed we are ahead of the game in some way. :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2250984/Adrian-Durham-Arsenals-Santi-Cazorla-touch-David-Silva-Juan-Mata--Lionel-Messi-bottler.html

The perfect matchup, Daily Fail and that cunt.

I thought Troll's were supposed to be subtle anyway? :lol:

:lol: Fucking hell, they've given that idiot a column.  He's the biggest arsehole around, listening to 5 minutes of his radio show is beyond painful.

I've only just read the Messi bit.

His new contract takes him beyond the age of 30 so we will never see Messi at his peak playing anywhere else but Barcelona.

Scoring and winning has become easy at Barcelona for Messi. I wish he had accepted the challenge of signing for an English side. Is he scared of Stoke?

Lionel Messi – bottler.

:lol: Honestly man.  Death by firing squad.