Thespence

Ronaldo - 11.7%

Messi - 21.57%

Falcao - 33%

Van Persie - 16%

Rooney - 11.98%

Henry - 15.4%

Ronaldo and Rooney try too hard.

No... he's simply a selfish twat that goes to bed crying whenever he fails to find the net.

Mind you, it's an admirable trait to have if you're a footballer.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8352299

Boss Harry Redknapp launches scathing attack on wages at QPR

Asked about his plans for the January transfer window, Redknapp said: "I don't want to spend their (the club's) money, to be honest with you.

"There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them.

"I fined a player last week and he was earning more than any player earned at Tottenham.

"You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

Redknapp also confirmed that full-back Bosingwa had been fined a fortnight's wages after refusing to sit on the bench for last weekend's 2-1 victory over Fulham.

"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."

Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January." :lol: :lol:

Harry is f***ing gutted.  He wanted to get wheeling and dealing only to find that, well, he can't.  Wages are far too high, squad is far too bloated.  Is this Harry Redknapp's worst nightmare?  He's arrived at a club in the condition that he usually leaves clubs.

Harry is f***ing gutted.  He wanted to get wheeling and dealing only to find that, well, he can't.  Wages are far too high, squad is far too bloated.  Is this Harry Redknapp's worst nightmare?  He's arrived at a club in the condition that he usually leaves clubs.

True, but Fernandes has enough money to roll the dice in January. I think this we ain't got money is a bit of a bluff so his transfer record will look better, keep prices in check, while being active in getting the higher earners off the books.

He's playing transfer games before the window is even open.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8352299

Boss Harry Redknapp launches scathing attack on wages at QPR

Asked about his plans for the January transfer window, Redknapp said: "I don't want to spend their (the club's) money, to be honest with you.

"There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them.

"I fined a player last week and he was earning more than any player earned at Tottenham.

"You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

Redknapp also confirmed that full-back Bosingwa had been fined a fortnight's wages after refusing to sit on the bench for last weekend's 2-1 victory over Fulham.

"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."

Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January." :lol: :lol:

Fair play tbh.

True, but Fernandes has enough money to roll the dice in January. I think this we ain't got money is a bit of a bluff so his transfer record will look better, keep prices in check, while being active in getting the higher earners off the books.

It's all borrowed. They're going to be Portsmouth in 3 years.

Guest neesy111

Aye.  Fernandes isn't the multi billionaire everyone thinks he is.

Didn't know that. Mark Hughes with money was just an insane choice. Some of the signings they made, man - as though it were burning a hole in their pocket.

They are probably banking on the massive TV payout if they stay up. Will end in tears if they don't.

What are the details of this? I know it's more than in previous years, but how much more are we talking here?