Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We must have been really shit 06/07, as we've been shown about twice throughout the whole Premiership Years program for that year.

We must have been really shit 06/07, as we've been shown about twice throughout the whole Premiership Years program for that year.

We were, yes. Which games did they show?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We were, yes. Which games did they show?

All I can remember is a bit about Michael Owen coming back from injury and a 10 second clip of us drawing against Chelsea. The worrying thing is, I can't even remember us being 'bad' that season, but I guess my standards had dropped by then.

This afternoon was on a bus going through a forest on the outskirts of Berlin, on the way home from an afternoon drinking with friends by a lake, and a kid gets on wearing last year's home shirt. I was so surprised I start singing: "Geordies here, Geordies there, Geordies everyfuckingwhere..." No reaction, not even a flicker. Then we hear him talking to his friends and it's clear that he's German. Getting off the bus, he's shifted his rucksack, and you can see that there's no name on the back. Weird. He seemed to have no idea what he was wearing.

Earlier in the week, in the middle of town, a bicycle messenger whizzed past me wearing a classic shirt from the early '90s, Brown Ale logo on the front. I never normally see any of our shirts here, and now two in one week. But I still suspect I'm the only Geordie in Berlin.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This afternoon was on a bus going through a forest on the outskirts of Berlin, on the way home from an afternoon drinking with friends by a lake, and a kid gets on wearing last year's home shirt. I was so surprised I start singing: "Geordies here, Geordies there, Geordies everyfuckingwhere..." No reaction, not even a flicker. Then we hear him talking to his friends and it's clear that he's German. Getting off the bus, he's shifted his rucksack, and you can see that there's no name on the back. Weird. He seemed to have no idea what he was wearing.

Earlier in the week, in the middle of town, a bicycle messenger whizzed past me wearing a classic shirt from the early '90s, Brown Ale logo on the front. I never normally see any of our shirts here, and now two in one week. But I still suspect I'm the only Geordie in Berlin.

Sting's B-Side apparently.

Sting's B-Side apparently.

'Cept there's loads of Englishmen in New York.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thanks to Wor Sting!

Way'aye, I'm a Geordie, I'm the only the Geordie.

Am a Geordie doon in Berlin.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11979_6280116,00.html

Look at that ffs. That reserve side would be in the top 8 easily, not to mention they will be adding to that squad and more top players will make that "Can't make either side" section.

We'd do well to have all those who can't make it in either side, well Jo is one we could do without but the rest would probably keep us up no problem.

Guest palnese

Is Ireland going to stay at City? He's way too good to be fifth choice at any club.

He has to go to someone like Villa or Everton.