Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21790728 - A list of footballers who've gone bankrupt in recent years

John Arne Riise

Brad Friedel

Keith Gillespie

Celestine Babayaro

Eric Djemba-Djemba

John Barnes

Jason Euell

Carl Cort

:yao:

Hopefully Nile Ranger will be on this list soon.

I was thinking their was quite a few ex NUFC players on that list :lol:

Alwyas thought Lee Hendrie was a right fucking prick though, so ha at him.

Definitely my most hated player for a good while. All about giving sneaky elbows and shoves, then whinging like a little bitch when you went near him.

Was randomly looking at reviews for St James' Park on Tripadvisor. Seen this one from somebody from Reading, 1/5 review. 

This place is horiffic, the facilities inside are terrible dirty and smelling of urine some leauge one grounds are much better suited to premier league football the staff and stewards are verry unhelpful, rude and ignorant. Additionally, the support coming from the home fans is by far one of the worst i have come across, you'de think you were in a libary. The view from the Away end is terrible, the players look like match sticks on the pitch, not worth the amount i piad for the ticket. The home fans are not very nice people aswell so stay well away from them. The only plus is that i saw my team win there, so i was happy with that.

Overall, staty away from the Place!!!

Visited January 2013

Wanker.

dunno if anyone seen it,, search Newcastle - 11/12 Season Review Part 2 on the good old youtube, f*** me. last season!

Me and mate are the editors  O0

Was randomly looking at reviews for St James' Park on Tripadvisor. Seen this one from somebody from Reading, 1/5 review. 

This place is horiffic, the facilities inside are terrible dirty and smelling of urine some leauge one grounds are much better suited to premier league football the staff and stewards are verry unhelpful, rude and ignorant. Additionally, the support coming from the home fans is by far one of the worst i have come across, you'de think you were in a libary. The view from the Away end is terrible, the players look like match sticks on the pitch, not worth the amount i piad for the ticket. The home fans are not very nice people aswell so stay well away from them. The only plus is that i saw my team win there, so i was happy with that.

Overall, staty away from the Place!!!

Visited January 2013

Wanker.

It smelt of piss? Well surely that's the fault of the fucking away fans, given that you're in the away end.

Guernsey's progress in the Vase and winter weather has seen them have quite the fixture pile-up:

http://www.guernseyfc.com/matches-fixtures-and-results

April for example:

01 Mon 13:00 League Away Windsor

05 Fri 19:45 League Away South Park

06 Sat 19:45 League Home Cove

07 Sun 13:30 League Home Camberley Town

09 Tue 19:45 League Away Farnham Town

12 Fri 19:45 League Home Horley Town

13 Sat 15:00 League Home Farnham Town

14 Sun 13:30 League Home Raynes Park Vale

16 Tue 19:45 League Away Hanworth Villa

18 Thu 19:45 League Away Badshot Lea