Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Sky Sports News translation:

"And we are bringing you an exclusive press conference at 2pm"

really means

"And we are bringing you an exclusive empty table from 2pm, until they finally show up at about 2.45pm"

Looks like they've added some more hand/foot prints to the football pitch thing at St James metro, had a little cordon around and a wooden box over it with a cone on top.  Was right at the end so I guess it's either a defender or keeper - Harper?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Some poor deluded people think Owen is set to sign for Bristol City.

:lol: Man U fans getting their hopes up? I remember Owen said he'd like to finish his career at Chester, sadly, they've 'disappeared' now. You'd have thought if he was that much in love with his home town club he'd have tried to help to save it.

keith Harris has found a potnetial buyer for Liverpool, he has also recently been linked with groups aiming to take over other clubs, one for an example is Blackburn.

How the fuck can't he find one for us then?

What bullshit about FIFA only looking after millionaires. The problem Micronesia has is Oceania does not have Jack Warner type bod in it. Jack is a complete cunt but he has created a zillion FA's in on the smallest of islands in the Caribbean who then all vote for Jack to be a top boy in FIFA & then them islands get FIFA funds coming there way.

What bullshit about FIFA only looking after millionaires. The problem Micronesia has is Oceania does not have Jack Warner type bod in it. Jack is a complete c*** but he has created a zillion FA's in on the smallest of islands in the Caribbean who then all vote for Jack to be a top boy in FIFA & then them islands get FIFA funds coming there way.

:thup: He's a tosser.

keith Harris has found a potnetial buyer for Liverpool, he has also recently been linked with groups aiming to take over other clubs, one for an example is Blackburn.

How the fuck can't he find one for us then?

because

a no one wants it or

b (conspiracy) ashley was only pretending to sell to not have to buy players

How the f*** can't he find one for us then?

I have imaginary friends too.  Let's see if these buyers are anything more than imaginary.

Owen wants to become a manager  :rolleyes:

Former Toon striker Michael Owen has admitted he is thinking about a career in management.

Michael Owen: "Until three or four years ago I was still thinking about whether I should stay in the game, through management or media.

"At that point I would probably have said no chance. Now it is almost a case of 'why not'.

"We will have to see whether I will have a shot at it."

"When Sir Alex Ferguson says something I think what is he trying to do with that. I look at how he motivates his players. The management side of it is definitely starting to intrigue me.

"If I do end up managing I don't have to look any further than what Sir Alex's team-talks are like."