PLEASE ALL READ: Donations...

Dave

Why is this site worth paying donations for, yet Toontastic - and many respected members on this site's admin team quote from there - is free?

It's probably already been answered, but the admin team there pay for it themselves. It's probably down to the likes of Peasepud and Craig being stupidly rich though :)

Why is this site worth paying donations for, yet Toontastic - and many respected members on this site's admin team quote from there - is free?

It's probably already been answered, but the admin team there pay for it themselves. It's probably down to the likes of Peasepud and Craig being stupidly rich though :)

Plus they're probably paying quite a lot less, at a guess.

How do i donate without a PP account?

Either click on the link on the donation page (think it asks you to sign up) or PM me.

Bugger it, i've just used PP. Got an account only it takes off from the creditcard i just paid off yesterday  :laugh:

I'll donate when I get my fee's sorted out. How much do you need in total? I get it's £60 a month but I'm asssuming that isn't the only cost? I think you'll find a lot of people will donate as what other team has a football forum like this, there's maybe 1 or two other teams have a forum that you could spend more than 5 minutes on but the amount of time I've wracked up on here probably takes up over 50% of my total net time. Good work all  :pow:

I'll donate when I get my fee's sorted out. How much do you need in total? I get it's £60 a month but I'm asssuming that isn't the only cost? I think you'll find a lot of people will donate as what other team has a football forum like this, there's maybe 1 or two other teams have a forum that you could spend more than 5 minutes on but the amount of time I've wracked up on here probably takes up over 50% of my total net time. Good work all  :pow:

Thanks. :)

This time (and until SMF 2.0 comes out) the money will just be going on the server/hosting costs you mention. The more we raise the longer it lasts, so there's no target or limit really.

Plus they're probably paying quite a lot less, at a guess.

Not a lot less than you'd probably think tbh

dave are you ....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:lUV022bzr8EprM:http://www.e4.com/media/5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

I just need your bank account details,  yes sir this is totally legitimate.