PLEASE ALL READ: Donations...

Dave

I got:

You cannot use an email address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, please log in. If you don't, please change the email address or card number and try again.

I tried to set up a paypal account YEARS ago but didn't ever check what amount they deposited in my account so never finished setting it up. Is there any other way I can pay?

I got:

You cannot use an email address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, please log in. If you don't, please change the email address or card number and try again.

I tried to set up a paypal account YEARS ago but didn't ever check what amount they deposited in my account so never finished setting it up. Is there any other way I can pay?

Check your PMs. In a minute.

Has GM not contributed? The tight jockinese fucker.

Go fuck yourself. I paid handsomely last year.

A more modest contribution for this year hasn't been ruled out yet, but I've got other priorities to take care of first.

Like Deep Fried Mars Bars. :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

Someone give us a fiver and I'll stop bumping this thread, I promise. :laugh: :angel:

Can I donate at anytime? Don't really have the cash at the minute but end of first semester is a mere month away for me, so I'll be back at work over December and would like to contribute something.

Donations can be made at any time, yeah. I haven't got the cash to donate what I want to yet either, and like you I'm waiting until after Christmas when things should be looking a lot brighter on that front.

Guest KeithKettleborough

Will give my first donation in memory of my namesake who passed away on Monday. Not the greatest of NUFC players but did contribute a lot to help keep us up when relegation threatened. RIP mate.

Donations can be made at any time, yeah. I haven't got the cash to donate what I want to yet either, and like you I'm waiting until after Christmas when things should be looking a lot brighter on that front.

Nice, thanks for that :thup:

I do want to make a donation but don't want a paypal account, and it won't let me donate without one.

You can do a direct bank transfer into the Account. I did that as I didnt want a Paypal account either.

Dave has the account info  :thup: