S.Taylor/Harewood injuries?

Dave

Big blow, especially Taylor. I'm not too concerned though, we're always likely to pick up points whoever the opposition.

I'm disappointed with the standard of the Championship so far, don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting us to struggle in most games but I'm surprised we've comfortably reached 1st place already.

Who's realistically going to come above us? West Brom is a plausible candidate, I don't see anyone else doing so.

Guest diddimz

I'd go with Enrique and Simpson on the flanks. Which is what I f***ing said in the first place  :thup:

I was just pointing out that Geremi could play RB rather comfortably if all else fails. And he's a goal threat.  :lol:

Simpson  & Taylor the right flank is what I meaning :thup:

Yeah he can be, he scored in midweek a rebound from his own penalty miss.

rebound from a shot by Achille Emana  O0

Just didn't want the P next to his name for scoring a penalty O0

Personally I wouldn't risk 3 the 3 points. Crumpy's a despicable b****** for lying btw  :lol:

You say that, but wasn't Shola expected to have a late fitness test before it was revealed (after the transfer window closed) that actually he'd be out for months...

Personally I wouldn't risk 3 the 3 points. Crumpy's a despicable b****** for lying btw  :lol:

You say that, but wasn't Shola expected to have a late fitness test before it was revealed (after the transfer window closed) that actually he'd be out for months...

According to who?

According to who?

Hughton, at the time.

That's true, I remember.