Milner, sell or keep

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can only think the problem with Milner is a knock-on effect of the low confidence in the team as a whole. That or the effect of the transfer deadline day badness.

He was absolutely excellent for us last season, our best player by a mile, he's young and highly promising and will only get better. Duff is a quality player, too. These aren't players who have suddenly got shit, they're players who are playing badly and not being motivated by the manager to do any better.

Getting shot of the players isn't the answer (much as I'd like Milner back), getting shot of the manager is.

He couldn't cross a ball to save his life in his first spell. Can't now. Nowts changed from 2 years ago.

I'd sell him if we could get a reasonable fee for him, £4m could be used on a few cheap signings to hopefully keep us up.

His beating of men and crossing it out of play is nothing Zoggy can't do at this time, and I think Zoggy has far more potential.

Milner is the ****ing reason the team is underperforming. Okay, a bit harsh, but Milners way of playing is not affected by what the rest of the team is doing. He still only knows how to do one thing: run and then put a terrible cross in. Why does he think that he should take corners and freekicks?

Comming from the guy who rates Carr :lol:

milner is quite a decent player but we need a manager to get the absolute best out of him

It is not the managers fault that he cannot cross.

He could at Villa, whats changed? Maybe if he actually had anything to aim at it would be a start!

milner is quite a decent player but we need a manager to get the absolute best out of him

He could at Villa, whats changed? Maybe if he actually had anything to aim at it would be a start!

Palmero, perfect cross to Luque

Swap for Barry or Mellberg.

Ha ha ha, as if. You can have Aaron Hughes back, though, and we won't want anything in return.

I think MON will actually have bigger fish to fry than Milner in January, though, now the financial options are somewhat more positive.

Keep: he's been decent this season--even if his final ball is often lacking, his workrate's been exceptional and his head hasn't dropped once. Don't forget that he's still very young.

He's been a damn sight better than Zoggy, an aal.

Palmero, perfect cross to Luque

like someone said, even ramage can put in a good cross....

Keep: he's been decent this season--even if his final ball is often lacking, his workrate's been exceptional and his head hasn't dropped once. Don't forget that he's still very young.

He's been a damn sight better than Zoggy, an aal.

Spot on. He's 20 years old, people forget this.

Milner is the fucking reason the team is underperforming. Okay, a bit harsh, but Milners way of playing is not affected by what the rest of the team is doing. He still only knows how to do one thing: run and then put a terrible cross in. Why does he think that he should take corners and freekicks?

From the man who champions Steven Carr.

Jesus, are you a WUM or just off your tits?

Milner is the ****ing reason the team is underperforming. Okay, a bit harsh, but Milners way of playing is not affected by what the rest of the team is doing. He still only knows how to do one thing: run and then put a terrible cross in. Why does he think that he should take corners and freekicks?

Don't even know what a WUM is, tbh. And I do NOT champion carr, I just don't think he is as bad as you lot keep saying he is.

Don't even know what a WUM is, tbh. And I do NOT champion carr, I just don't think he is as bad as you lot keep saying he is.

OK squire, if you insist.

care to tell me what a WUM is then :lol:

care to tell me what a WUM is then :lol:

Now your just being a right WUM  :lol:

The cross in the Palermo game  from  Milner was spot on but if you have it to watch again you wills ee he slips as he hits the ball, had he hept his footing it probably would not have been a decent cross.

Thats just desperate  :lol:

The cross in the Palermo game  from  Milner was spot on but if you have it to watch again you wills ee he slips as he hits the ball, had he hept his footing it probably would not have been a decent cross.

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Its fact :D, his only decent cross for ages came about because of a slip. :D

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Its fact :D, his only decent cross for ages came about because of a slip. :D

Ok obvious solution, stick him in ballet shoes from now on and we are laughing!

Apart from the Palermo game i dont think he has been that amazing, he can always take on a player but seems to be lacking in his final ball at times. I put loan out again maybe some more first team football will do him good. Even though saying that he is keeping Nobby on the bench at the moment.