Scunthorpe Utd 2 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 20/10/09 - Post match reaction from page 20

Dave

what a shit league.

It is a shit league. We are in the right place.

I quite like how tight the league is, there doesn't any longer appear to be a 'runaway pack', which is rather nice-ish.

No team has enough quality to run away with it, including us.

But for injuries, we probably would be running away with this as the teams below us and West Brom are dropping points all over the place.

Cunts. The fucking lot of them. Absolute spineless, gutless cretins. The 'players' , Ashley, Llambias,  Hughton, Calderwood, all of them. grade A fuckwits.

That is all.

I don't blame Hughton or Calderwood they're just out of their depth. The rest need a good beating.

We are completely a confidence team, a lot of our players need to be buzzing and at 100% to do anything of note on a football pitch.

Not such a worrying result in itself, these things happen. But very worrying if we go another couple of games without a win.

Needless to say, we miss Taylor a lot, he's the only real leader in the squad.

Hughton for the job still? Just going through a blip? This turns to disaster if we don't win on Saturday; top 6 or fucking not.

Half of these players don't have the finishing ability of League One players, nevermind the Championship.

The fans sung their hearts out yet again, faultless performance from them. These unfit wastes of space don't deserve our support anymore.

I give up, I just...give up...

Guest The_Scoreboard

Can't totally blame Hughton because the fuck ups on the pitch gave the game away, but we should be able to conjur up enuff posession and firepower to score more than them everytime. :rolleyes:

was just about to buy tickets for saturday bit i'm so hacked off i dont think i have the will? Get a couple of young uns in the team(Ranger/Lua Lua) keen to impress and can last more than 30 minutes :rant:

Guest Heneage

Expected this tonight. Disgraceful. We've a cat in hell's chance of winning this league now we've been found out.

Utter bollocks.

We've played some fantastic football at times, it's a bad patch that needs fixing, stop talking as if every goal we've scored has been pure luck.

Expected this tonight. Disgraceful. We've a cat in hell's chance of winning this league now we've been found out.

Utter bollocks.

We've played some fantastic football at times, it's a bad patch that needs fixing, stop talking as if every goal we've scored has been pure luck.

We've never played good football really, some good results but not good football.

Utter bollocks.

We've played reasonably twice, the other games were poor, even when we won them.

Utter bollocks.

The utter bollocks is coming from you.

I haven't seen 'fantastic football' from this sack of shit in years. We were the luckiest team in the league in the first month.

Utter bollocks.

We've never played good football really, some good results but not good football.

We haven't really come anywhere close to consistently good football since Keegan left