Southgate Peddled.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Roger Kint

Bet its Keegan.

Lot of other people have.

Best odds of 6-1 last night

Ladbrokes have pulled it from their site now so must be confirmed on Strachan?

Strachan will get them up imo.

I think so too. As long as we go up as well am happy. Have Boro in my end of season acca :celb:

Apparently he bought loads of tracksuits with his initials on before he left, so Boro now hope to appoint Souness or Strachan so they don't go to waste

They'll need shrinking.

Strachan confirmed within 24 hours. Can see them easing their way out of this league now. Just depends whether we have enough to beat everyone else to that second spot.

based on what ?

Personally, I think Strachan is a bit of an arsehole.

I have never got away with him trying to be "zany" in his interviews

Strachan confirmed within 24 hours. Can see them easing their way out of this league now. Just depends whether we have enough to beat everyone else to that second spot.

based on what ?

i ofteh like the interviews. i just don't think he's a very good manager.

Guest toonlass

based on what ?

Am not a Strachan fan, and not just because of his last management role in Scotland.

Strachen comes out with some gems, would be glad to have him back in English football, shame it will be with them.

Think it was when he was Soton Manager and PPV matches had just started and he apologised to the fans who'd paid money to watch his team against Bolton.

Guest toonlass

Strachen comes out with some gems, would be glad to have him back in English football, shame it will be with them.

Think it was when he was Soton Manager and PPV matches had just started and he apologised to the fans who'd paid money to watch his team against Bolton.

Would love to hear him and Ian Holloway having a conversation.

Guest toonlass

i ofteh like the interviews. i just don't think he's a very good manager.

I am trying to think of his managerial history. Was it coventry where he was moderately successful ?

yes..he got them relegated.

;D

Guest toonlass

he's really not that good of a manager, scotland is easy peasy (if you manage Rangers or Celtic). having said that, he's definitely good enough to get boro promoted and possibly solidify them in the PL.

FYP

he's really not that good of a manager, scotland is easy peasy. having said that, he's definitely good enough to get boro promoted and possibly solidify them in the PL.

And bore them to death in the process. The Celtic fans hated the way he had them playing, even though they won stuff. I just don't get sacking Southgate who bored them all to death and replace them with a little naff arsehole who will bore them all to death and annoy them in the process. Thank Christ he was probably too expensive for Ashley.

he's really not that good of a manager, scotland is easy peasy. having said that, he's definitely good enough to get boro promoted and possibly solidify them in the PL.

And bore them to death in the process. The Celtic fans hated the way he had them playing, even though they won stuff. I just don't get sacking Southgate who bored them all to death and replace them with a little naff arsehole who will bore them all to death and annoy them in the process. Thank Christ he was probably too expensive for Ashley.

maybe gibsons going to charge for entry into the press conferences?

Can't see any sense in this honestly its not based on league performance it can't be money wise as strachan would likely cost more than southgate and plus southgate had to be paid off and it won't help them keep Adam Johnson who will be gone either in jan or at the end of the season when his contracts up