Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

Well lads, at work so can't really comment of performances but very dissappointed with the choice of centre mids. and the constant inclusion of Harewood and Carroll rain or shine, when I saw the starting XI I had to groan. No-one in their right mind should be coming out with 'we're too good for this shit league' crap after this. Who's on the bench?

In true Newcastle fan style, let's just abandon the team and pointlessly channel our efforts into getting the owner out. I'm sure that'll work :thup:

Is the support for the team really effective? Ask yourself that seriously.

Is the protest against Ashley really effective? Support may not have a positive effect, but it's a hell of alot better than protesting, which brings more ill-feeling.

Why not just locate a mentally unstable person and convince said person that Ashley needs to die, then buy said person a gun and a ticket to wherever Ashley may be located?

Now we're talking :thup:

Lets have a whip round!

When are the players going to take some responsibility? They've been fucking shite the last couple of weeks and by the sounds of it today as well. You can't keep blaming Hughton, he is of course partly responsible but the two up front can barely control the fucking thing at times. If we lose this today they should be absolutely bollocked. "Support the team, support the team" Fuck off, they're taking the piss. Hope Hughton gives them a royal bollocking.

Aye. Apparently wasn't him but he was with whoever it was and got lifted. Has knocked him a bit.

And it's Carroll that's always late for training.

Ranger got nicked for having something to do with some shoplifting. Could be one reason for him not playing, or could easily be just because Hughton is a retard.

Serious?

Nope, it's not.

?

He's making s*** up, don't worry.

Someone else mentioned on another thread that Ranger is having some problems off the field. So it's not just me that's heard about it.

Shame it's not true though. :pow:

I really dont give a flying f*** tbh

I think going up will be the worst thing we could do as Ashley will once again overprice us. The best we can hope for from my point of view is complete Apathy from the fans leading Ashley to have to sell for pittence when we are scrapping for our lives at the bottom of the champ

I f***ing hate Ashley

Bollocks man.

I want the club and the team to do well, it doesn't always have to revolve around Ashley. I remember some saying they would welcome relegation last season because it would push Ashley into selling cheap, and wow that worked didn't it.

When are you going to take your head out of your arse and realise that everything does revolve around Ashley. Until he goes we can't look forward or even appoint a half decent manager. If losing games is the price we have to pay then so be it

If you can suggest to me a form of protest/boycott that will work, then I'll listen. Until then, I'll continue to have 'my head in my arse' as you put it.

Protesting won't work, chanting won't work, raising a fan buy-out won't work, not turning up at games won't work.

First off, most are season ticket holders and have already paid. Secondly, you couldn't sanction such a boycott - people would still go. Thirdly, it'll do a hell of alot of damage to the club, and like I've said again and again and again, it won't have the desired effect. It'll put us deep in the s*** long before it dents Mr Ashley's pockets.

SSN/Kamara says we're playing shite, the stats say we've had more chances.

Can someone sum the first half up without sarcasm?

Text from Midds at the game: 'This might be rock bottom. Not sure but this might be as bad as it gets.'

Guest sicko2ndbest

I really dont give a flying f*** tbh

I think going up will be the worst thing we could do as Ashley will once again overprice us. The best we can hope for from my point of view is complete Apathy from the fans leading Ashley to have to sell for pittence when we are scrapping for our lives at the bottom of the champ

I f***ing hate Ashley

Bollocks man.

I want the club and the team to do well, it doesn't always have to revolve around Ashley. I remember some saying they would welcome relegation last season because it would push Ashley into selling cheap, and wow that worked didn't it.

What happens to the team affect Ashleys decision and more importantly his pocket, so they are more or less the same entity.

Think of this Jonny, we go up, Ashley wants 200mil for us, he keeps up appointing a budget manager with budget players. As soon as decent money comes in for our 'star' players and i use that word loosely, they will be off and replaced by free journeyman. The man wants to invest no more money so it is not going to get any better any time soon.

I love the club, but in a state of apathy regarding it as long as this twat stays ot the fore

When are the players going to take some responsibility? They've been fucking shite the last couple of weeks and by the sounds of it today as well. You can't keep blaming Hughton, he is of course partly responsible but the two up front can barely control the fucking thing at times. If we lose this today they should be absolutely bollocked. "Support the team, support the team" Fuck off, they're taking the piss. Hope Hughton gives them a royal bollocking.

Yup, because they will really take notice of him.

Good luck with that, they'll probably laugh at him

SSN/Kamara says we're playing shite, the stats say we've had more chances.

Can someone sum the first half up without sarcasm?

Text from Midds at the game: 'This might be rock bottom. Not sure but this might be as bad as it gets.'

I would say this is good and may attract to Ashley to leave, but I don't think it will now, we're only damaging ourselves.

Something has got to change, mainly the chairman!

Harewood gave Kadar a massive bollocking after the goal, went mental at him. Just what a young lad needs on his first league start eh? f***s sake.

Did he move a few feet while doing it?

If he did, it the most the most he's moved since he's been with us.

Marlon Harewood, you have to ask yourself, why?

No changes at HT. Hughton bottling it again.

Look, he's not, and never has been a good or even moderate manager.

Even allowing for that, the PLAYERS are MASSIVELY underperforming.

The blame lies with THEM more than Hughton.

I accept players are as thick as pig sh*t and greedy as Croesus, but they should accept responsibility, and put 100% in, but what they are doing, is what they can get away with at best, or hiding (like so many are) at worst.

The thing is, if Ashley decides to not appoint Hughton should we lose today, it'll mean either O'Leary (if he would take it) or more probably Joe Kinnear.

Again - which self respecting manager would come and work for Mike Ashley, only to be his patsy?

The thing is, if Ashley decides to not appoint Hughton should we lose today, it'll mean either O'Leary (if he would take it) or more probably Joe Kinnear.

Again - which self respecting manager would come and work for Mike Ashley, only to be his patsy?

At least if Kinnear was manager he'd get into the players at HT.