Sheffield United 0-1 Newcastle United - 02/11/09 - post match reaction from p22

Nate

Guest firetotheworks

I must be the only one who's weirdly intrigued by this match. I can still see us winning. Im basing it on nothing but us taking the chance that we're bound to go get and them not being able to take theirs.

We are going to find alot about Chris as a manager after half time. Can he change it, getting us to play better?, or will it be keep it up lads, something might come off for us?

RIGHT, FOR FUCKSAKE, CAN WE GET RID OF THE SHITTY, "THERE HAS BEEN 65 POSTS SINCE YOU TYPED YOU MESSAGE CRAP"? I have just had to do my last 6 posts by clicking 16 times before it was posted.

Guest sicko2ndbest

This is why we need to protest against these fukin imbeciles

Do not go soft on Hughton, he is a major reason we have been this shit, poor tactics, poor team selection and no idea how to change it.

I hate Ashley from the bottom of my stomach

I must be the only one who's weirdly intrigued by this match. I can still see us winning. Im basing it on nothing but us taking the chance that we're bound to go get and them not being able to take theirs.

The game is there for the taking, either a lucky goal or a moment of brilliance will win it.

We are going to find alot about Chris as a manager after half time. Can he change it, getting us to play better?, or will it be keep it up lads, something might come off for us?

RIGHT, FOR FUCKSAKE, CAN WE GET RID OF THE SHITTY, "THERE HAS BEEN 65 POSTS SINCE YOU TYPED YOU MESSAGE CRAP"? I have just had to do my last 6 posts by clicking 16 times before it was posted.

You can turn it off you know. :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We can't keep the ball. Second half we need to keep hold off the ball, bring on Ranger for Butt, go 4-4-2 but with Nolan in a slightly  more advanced role. If we get a goal or two after the break we can ease a lot of pressure.

The crowd is putting a lot of pressure on the ref, and he's not handling it too well.

The only good thing about that was we haven't conceded, and things can only get better.

We look very tentative. As for Butt, it's all been said.

You can turn it off you know. :lol:

Can you, how?

What an awful first half. Can't keep the ball for shit, midfield is non-existant and we haven't looked like scoring at all. Hughton impressed me with the way he got us passing the ball about against WBA and Reading but this is just pure gash. Guthrie can't come on sooner.

Have to say though, I think Colo and Kadar have done alright so far. Tamas has had his moments but looks quite reliable at the back, quick as well.