Who would you like as our New Kit Maker? (Poll)

Kanji
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I find it hard to believe that Adidas will leave us, I mean they have offices in SJP, they have a store at SJP, NUFC shirts are one of the highest sellers regardless of what league we are in.

Same here really. We are still a very profitable club to be associate with from a kit maker's point of view. I can't believe Adidas would feel being our sponsor would tarnish their brand enough to warrant not renewing. The pros strongly outweigh the cons surely?

I find it hard to believe that Adidas will leave us, I mean they have offices in SJP, they have a store at SJP, NUFC shirts are one of the highest sellers regardless of what league we are in.

Same here really. We are still a very profitable club to be associate with from a kit maker's point of view. I can't believe Adidas would feel being our sponsor would tarnish their brand enough to warrant not renewing. The pros strongly outweigh the cons surely?

I think the word sponsor means more then we are saying, I think this might be mixed up with the fact that Adidas said they wouldn't sponsor the stadium, and has nothing to do with the shirt deal. I'm pretty sure the rest of the article is just made up from some reporter who hears Adidas refuse to sponsor NUFC, not hearing the stadium bit, then wrote the rest and pressed the print button.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Out of the four makes polled it has to be Nike.

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zguhpg.jpg

Whack a Newcastle badge on that, give it red trim and even I would probably buy it.

SEXEH.  :smitten: