Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Was in SportsDirect yesterday (boo, hiss...), why the f*** do they sell clocks with the SD logo, and mugs? Do people buy these? :lol:

the mugs are 69p and fookin' massive like. good excuse for longer tea breaks at work i suppose

For 69p the mugs are good value for the office or something.

Was in SportsDirect yesterday (boo, hiss...), why the f*** do they sell clocks with the SD logo, and mugs? Do people buy these? :lol:

the mugs are 69p and fookin' massive like. good excuse for longer tea breaks at work i suppose

69p, fuck that! Buy what you want online and get it for free. Although I chucked mine in the bin with the rest of the packaging (Which was one of the most ridiculously over-sized boxes I've ever had a pair of trainers ever delivered in!!).

:lol:  aye I went in once and saw SD mugs.  Who the fuck would want one?!

I bought one, for the exact reason Dave specified :lol:

They're just there for irony.

Ah, that's really sad. Had no idea it'd be on the roof too.  :-[

Can't remember seeing that in the planning application.

Can't see it from the street though, that's a minor blessing.

Be sitting looking straight at it on Saturday. :undecided:

Just have to forget it's there I suppose.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah, that's really sad. Had no idea it'd be on the roof too.  :-[

Can't remember seeing that in the planning application.

Can't see it from the street though, that's a minor blessing.

No, can't remember it being on it either. To think I'm going to sitting underneath it.  :lol:

I really don't know why, but I didn't care about it around the outside of SJP, now it's on the roof I really don't like the idea. Even though it's less seen. Maybe it's just because amazing aerial pictures of SJP and the surrounding area would now be completely butchered by such a ridiculously pointless thing.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I really don't know why, but I didn't care about it around the outside of SJP, now it's on the roof I really don't like the idea. Even though it's less seen. Maybe it's just because amazing aerial pictures of SJP and the surrounding area would now be completely butchered by such a ridiculously pointless thing.

:thup:

Shouldn't be surprised from the King of Tacky Merchandising.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Right lads, who's up for a good old fashioned Scouser Protest, 1,000,000 man march into the courts! I've got the Facebook group ready and everything!

same here, wasn't really arsed at first but that's a joke, looks really ugly.

I think it's worse because it looks to be actually physically painted on the roof - raping our beautiful stadium.

:kasper: actually painted? God. I've bought some fantastic aerial pictures of SJP over the years, such a shame there's gonna be none for a while now. And if it's still there next season, aerial shots used on TV on football shows are gonna have it in. Ugh.