Random things you have seen at Matches

olliemort

A man turning around to me after Colo had been turned and went '10 million!? I wouldn't even sell him to the chinkies!'   :cheesy:

You think that's bad? A bloke in the Gallowgate said after Geremi was caught offside: "Argh, melt him down or something, he'd make a good welly."

:lol:

Guest Heneage

A bloke I directed to his seat 3 times cos he was pissed got up at half time walked past me and went  'wey that was fucking shite' thinking the game was over and went out the door and I imagine off home :lol:

Not football but at a hurling match

"He's gay, he's bent his arse is up for rent, Donal óg!"

Although I suppose that's not random.

Sprry if this is offensive or whatever. Not entirly shure I can post that :laugh:

Guest toonlass

Was at Ibrox once and a lad from Belfast was sat 3 seats along from me was very vocal before the match began, shouting and singing like nobodies business. Within 10 minutes the opposition had scored, he got up, shouted "You're not fit to wear the jersey!" towards the pitch and left. After talking to his mate he said that he is a season ticket holder, and travels from Belfast for games home and away but walks out every time they get scored against first. Bloody mental.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Its always a bonus for me if I see one of the charva types trip on the way up the stairs in Level 7.  :lol:

I done that against Nottingham.  :-[

Not what I have seen, but what I heard..

Must have been about 12 or 15 years ago at St James when there was a tannoy announcement halfway through the game, for some bloke to ring his wife cos he had the house keys, and she wanted in (or something like that), but it was fucking hilarious when the bloke got up (in the East Stand) and started going down the steps. Everyone around was taking the piss out of him, and he was dead embarrassed. It even made The Journal on the Monday!  :facepalm:

Guest toonlass

We were sat in the Gallowgate for a European match one time and a tannoy announcement came over saying could mr so and so please go home as his wife had gone into labour and the baby was on the way. He got cheered as he walked down the milburn stand.

We were sat in the Gallowgate for a European match one time and a tannoy announcement came over saying could mr so and so please go home as his wife had gone into labour and the baby was on the way. He got cheered as he walked down the milburn stand.

That's awesome.

Derek Wright running.

Never again.

I was there - against Charlton four years ago.  Derek Wright got a huge cheer as he tried to outrun Charlton's physio when two players went down hurt in front of the East Stand.

One time there was this charva lad sitting next to me at the match and he was wearing Nike Air Maxs, Adidas tracky bottoms tucked into his football socks etc but he had a tracky top on too. He seemed alright for the first 10 minutes, but then he puts his hand into his jacket pocket and whips out... some deodorant. He then proceeds to spray the the stuff onto his armpits but not the actual skin, his jacket armpits. He then continued at regular 5 minute intervals to do this, until half time then he just pissed off.

when the building work for the upper tier of the leazes was on going,most of the terrace was in but no seast or roof. some keds had got in to it and you could see them through the gangways being chased along by some coppers. we'd all be cheering as they'd run from one gangway then we'd quickly look to the next gangway to watch them run  by followed a coiuple of seconds later by the cops all the way to the end.....then they came back again the other way. don't think the coppers ever caught them.

watching snow slide off the roof onto peoples heads and everyone else giving it loud cheers. home to liverpool 3-0 cole hat trick i beleive.

a tannoy announcement at SJP for Mr something to contact the police as his cows were wandering down claremont road.

Derek Wright running.

Never again.

I was there - against Charlton four years ago.  Derek Wright got a huge cheer as he tried to outrun Charlton's physio when two players went down hurt in front of the East Stand.

That's the one :lol:

Made even better by the middle aged bloke a few rows in front of me who stood up and screamed "Howay man Derek! Get the fucking lead oot!"

Guest Roger Kint

Hot chick in top less and body paint at Camp Nou. Forgot the game, still remember her breasts.

Watched a Barca match on TV about 5/6 years back and when a cross went out high over the goal some lunatic dived to catch it disappeared falling down the huge drainage moat, was on Soccer AM for weeks after ;D

Derek Wright running.

Never again.

That's the one :lol:

Made even better by the middle aged bloke a few rows in front of me who stood up and screamed "Howay man Derek! Get the f***ing lead oot!"

Ha ha, i remember that.

Back in 69, just after we had won the Fairs Cup, we played Man C at SJP.

During the game, a dog ran oin to the pitch and raced around, defying the best efforts of stewards to catch it.

The Leazes End(yes, we had one in those days..)immediately started singing ' Will ye get Joe Baker off the field' to the tune of 'She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes'..

Absolutely hilarious - Baker was CF for the Mackems in those days...!

Anyone on here know/seen John from Berwick ? Little rough looking fella wears a wooly hat and scarf usually who used to get his cock out at the back of level 7. Worse than that are the pictures on his phone of what happens when newcastle win. Those who have seen him will know what i mean.  :lol:

Teammates fighting each other (Dyer and Bowyer, obviously)

Peperami paper airplanes

I remember that!

It was an awful match to watch and the only highlight was when one kid in front of us threw an airplane and we were all going 'oooooooooooooooooooh......yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' when it finally reached the six yard box.