Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

Guest Stephen927

Failed to win a contract at Sheffield United....

Nile Ranger failed to get a contract at Swindon Town before moving here, theres plenty of other factors you have to take into account too, he might have been asking for too much.

Guest Heneage

Failed to win a contract at Sheffield United....

Nile Ranger failed to get a contract at Swindon Town before moving here, theres plenty of other factors you have to take into account too, he might have been asking for too much.

I think Nile wasn't offered a contract due to concerns over his criminal record was he not?

I am a black man' date=' but in my blood, I am black and white.[/quote']

Habib Beye was the one who reccomended him to both parties apparently.

Yep, and Didier Domi.

More quotes from his agent from the Sunday Sun:

Fabrice loves Newcastle. Many clubs in France want him because he is free. Nantes, Strasbourg. They offered him a big contract just yesterday but he says: I prefer Newcastle.

The French dont understand why. They say: But Newcastle are not in the Premier League! But Fabrice loves the professional environment, the town and the mentality of the supporters.

Of course, he is ambitious, and Newcastle is the only team in the Championship he would play for, because he believes they will soon be back in the Premier League. He told me: I am a black man, but in my blood, I am black and white!

So we fly back to Newcastle on Monday night and we hope we can sign next week. He is 200 per cent for Newcastle.

He called Habib Beye and Didier Domi, and they told him Newcastle is a good city and a great club. He is also very friendly with Didier Digard of Middlesbrough who told him the same.

Fabrice said: Maybe the weather is cold, but its not a problem because the people have warm hearts.

More quotes from his agent from the Sunday Sun:

“Fabrice loves Newcastle. Many clubs in France want him because he is free. ................

“Fabrice said: ‘Maybe the weather is cold, but it’s not a problem because the people have warm hearts.’

I've got something in my eye... ahem, worth a trial and making all the right noises for Ashley.

‘I am a black man, but in my blood, I am black and white!’

“So we fly back to Newcastle on Monday night and we hope we can sign next week. He is 200 per cent for Newcastle.”

“Fabrice said: ‘Maybe the weather is cold' date=' but it’s not a problem because the people have warm hearts.’[/quote']

They are the two most cringiest quotes ever

Hopefully he's up for it.. and even if he's at least remotely quick with the ball at his feet he'd be an asset to the squad

If he could walk out of the tunnel on matchday without breaking a sweat, he'd be an asset to this squad.

oh and I'd resign Robert in an instant.. why the f*** not

Its funny how almost anyone could do a good job in this crap league, my problem is that we need to sign players who will benfit us both here in the Championship and in the Premierleague (providing we go up..) Fabian Pancrate might be worth getting on a 6 month deal and if he does good give him an extension, don't see the point of offering him more than that and he turns out to be crap.

Although i still think we should give youngsters like Kazinga the chance.