Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

Guest Heneage

Might as well give the lad a try, he looked good against Stoke and average against Reading.

who?

Kazenga.

We've given Ameobi the best part of 10 years to prove he's good enough.....and finally, when we face average-poor opposition each week, he replays us!

Our youth system stinks. We either let people go for them to be good elsewhere (Carrick, Beardsley, G Caldwell) , let people go as they blatently shouldn't have even been signed in the first place (Ryan McGuffie etc etc etc.) Or let them rot and get old without realy contributing (Ameobi etc etc etc). Can't remember us ever bringing anyone through right since the early 90s.

Coorect me if I'm wrong. Im sure I'll ave made a glaring error somewhere

Steven Taylor?

And while I'm no fan of LuaLua we might as well.

Oh dear, quotes from Kevin Blackwell after Pancrates trial there:

"His agent wanted 75,000 for him to sign on loan until Christmas.......despite the fact he's out of contract!"

All the signs point to another Marlon Harewood. Big time Charlie who hasn't quite made it, but still wants to be paid as if he has. Doubt this will come to anything unless he's genuine about want ing to be here and will accept Championship wages.

Marlon Harewood is currently employed by a Premiership club. Fabrice is employed by no one. I doubt it is the same.

72min - Pancrate shuffles inside his man on the right after swapping passes with Leadbitter and disptaches a crisp ball into the feet of Adjei in space on the left. The Swede works the ball on to his right peg and is unlucky not to net as a measured curler lands on the roof of Cook's goal.

Jesus christ he can Shuffle too! Lord only knows how this guy hasnt been signed by anyone yet!

Was never going to play 90 minutes, was he? Lack of match fitness and that.

Saving him for Preston.

Quite possibly. Could easily get a subs role, bearing in mind the likes of Donaldson has been a mainstay on our bench of late.

If he was shuffling 72 minutes in he sounds a lot fitter than Nolan :thup:

After 20 minutes of play, Nolan runs towards goal at 5 minute intervals then walks back to the halfway line.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

What has happened to this guy's career? Remember watching him years back and he was a decent player, would shit on the CC. Must have caught some incurable disease or lost a leg to be on trial with us.

*Edit*

I'm thinking of a different Pancrate, this guy sounds shit

If he was shuffling 72 minutes in he sounds a lot fitter than Nolan :thup:

After 20 minutes of play, Nolan runs towards goal at 5 minute intervals then walks back to the halfway line.

Fucking hell, he's not 21 any more mate. Last time I saw him he leant against the post for 25 minutes waiting for a sniff at goal.