Kilgallon is a filthy mackem

Theregulars

he was coming here to be back-up for taylor/colo......so i dunno how this can be a good signing for the mackems

lots on SMB seem to agree. also they cant  need a cover for the fifth choice? strange signing.

Taylor and Colo are both better than any centre backs that The Mackams have to offer

Mensah is better imo but a sicknote. Taylor has all the attributes to be a good Prem defender but has been prone to the odd clanger in the past.

Coloccini was woeful last season most times I saw him.

The most important attribute for a defender is a brain.

Nice one Brucey :thup:

I look forward to seeing Turdner & Shitgallon as a CB pairing, seven goals against may be par score for them cunts now on. Chuck in Villas reserve right back & Bruce is doing the biggest screwjob going & Nice but dim Niall has not got a fucking clue what is happening.

Their Defence is fucking wank as it is, signing this cunt wont do them any favours. A waste of 2M.

4 Points off the drop. 10 Games without a win and being sucked into a relegation battle. Their begining to lose patience with thier geordie manager.

It would he hillarious if the Judas cunt took them down having spent 40M or whatever  ;D Not going to happen like, despite their shitness, there are more shittier teams than them.

Guest Heneage

Despite what the Journal claimed he has played in the Prem before, how he did I'm not so sure.

I imagine some quaters of Sunderland will be going mental over this, seeing as he turned us down. Good luck to the lad he's shown some ambition and joined a club where he won't be first choice, and will have a task on to dislodge some players who have arguably better pedigrees than himself.

In the grand scheme of things I can't say whether I'm sad or not to have missed out, when he's played a few games for them then I can comment.

Despite what the Journal claimed he has played in the Prem before, how he did I'm not so sure.

I imagine some quaters of Sunderland will be going mental over this, seeing as he turned us down. Good luck to the lad he's shown some ambition and joined a club where he won't be first choice, and will have a task on to dislodge some players who have arguably better pedigrees than himself.

In the grand scheme of things I can't say whether I'm sad or not to have missed out, when he's played a few games for them then I can comment.

He wouldn't have been first choice here either.