Kilgallon is a filthy mackem

Theregulars

Am i the only one look at him as a replacement for Colo? assuming he goes on a wage about a third of Colo, he is a bit younger and we would make profit on transfer (assuming we wait ti his contract expires and get him on pre-contract in jan). We would need another centreback but Colo on £70k+ wages is just rediculous, and we can do better for wages like that...

The would be illegal

I thought it was ok in the last 6 months of a contract, to talk to other clubs. Otherwise how do players agree free moves before their contract expires?

Am i the only one look at him as a replacement for Colo? assuming he goes on a wage about a third of Colo, he is a bit younger and we would make profit on transfer (assuming we wait ti his contract expires and get him on pre-contract in jan). We would need another centreback but Colo on £70k+ wages is just rediculous, and we can do better for wages like that...

The would be illegal

I thought it was ok in the last 6 months of a contract, to talk to other clubs. Otherwise how do players agree free moves before their contract expires?

It is for players abroad iirc.

The would be illegal

It would be for clubs abroad, but clubs in the same country can only approach 4 (around that) weeks before contract expiry.

Same goes for us, we can go get a Spanish player to sign up next month to come in the summer but Spanish teams would have to wait until end of may to officially approach the player.

The would be illegal

It would be for clubs abroad, but clubs in the same country can only approach 4 (around that) weeks before contract expiry.

Same goes for us, we can go get a Spanish player to sign up next month to come in the summer but Spanish teams would have to wait until end of may to officially approach the player.

You can tell you've played FM before. ;)

The would be illegal

You can tell you've played FM before. ;)

What's FM?  O0

The would be illegal

It is for players abroad iirc.

ah right, thanks for the clarification, is it a recent rule or has that always been in force? yet another case of England being out of step with the rest of Europe (just like the age limit to sign professional contracts)

and yeah i was basing MY knowledge on Footy Man too!

• 3 weeks later...

The Echo today says we want him on a free in the summer.

I swear to god, I want to smash the ever living crap out of Fellaini in that picture. In any case, arent you already packed on defenders?

I swear to god, I want to smash the ever living crap out of Fellaini in that picture. In any case, arent you already packed on defenders?

:lol::lol: This is the second comment on that picture.

We've got a lot of centre backs but Yobo has gone drastically backwards, Distin is shit and Lucas Neill is out of contract in the summer.

So that leaves Heitinga who I like and Jagielka who has been crocked for about 9 months. I wouldn't mind seeing us shift Yobo and/or Distin in the summer and snapping up Killgallon.

We've got a lot of centre backs but Yobo has gone drastically backwards, Distin is s*** and Lucas Neill is out of contract in the summer.

So that leaves Heitinga who I like and Jagielka who has been crocked for about 9 months. I wouldn't mind seeing us shift Yobo and/or Distin in the summer and snapping up Killgallon.

Sorry, its just that it pisses me off. :iamatwat: In any case, Im surprised, was expecting Lucas Neill to do well for you.

We've got a lot of centre backs but Yobo has gone drastically backwards, Distin is s*** and Lucas Neill is out of contract in the summer.

Sorry, its just that it pisses me off. :iamatwat: In any case, Im surprised, was expecting Lucas Neill to do well for you.

Neill has been just ok, if he stays it will just be as a utility player/squad man.

What's been up with Distin? Always wanted him back at Newcastle ever since we had him on loan. Was gutted when Souness didn't get him that January when it looked a certainty.

Didn't we get Faye instead?

Guest Phil K

Alright fuckfaces, if you don't like Kris Commons (who is a winger by the way) then replace him with someone you do like - Graham Norton perhaps?

loser

Oh dear.

Abusing someone else because they don't agree with you ?

Alright fuckfaces, if you don't like Kris Commons (who is a winger by the way) then replace him with someone you do like - Graham Norton perhaps?

loser

Oh dear.

Abusing someone else because they don't agree with you ?

Someone's scraping the barrel and trawling through threads (alliteration, king me) to score points.

loser

Hughton has put a lot of time in pursuing Kilgallon this season and there always seems to be  some hitch at the death. Maybe he's pulled the plug because he wants a loyalty bonus or something.