Newcastle United 3-0 Swansea City - 28/11/09 - post match reaction from page 11

Nate

Think we may see Swansea drift back down where they belong in coming weeks after this game

Random hatred of Swansea? Do they not deserve to be where they are atm, like?

So where's your excuse for the supposed celebration of your fellow Everton supporters at OUR relegation last year - at their away match, Why the hell should that cause Everton fans to celebrate ?

Bet you celebrated when Leeds went down.

I was fucking gutted  :-[

Think we may see Swansea drift back down where they belong in coming weeks after this game

So where's your excuse for the supposed celebration of your fellow Everton supporters at OUR relegation last year - at their away match, Why the hell should that cause Everton fans to celebrate ?

Because if they want to get clean they have to share a bath with their older more sexually active brother, otherwise they go dirty and then have ni chace of landing a catch.

We go down a league and we can still afford to fill our own bath etc, yet they stay up in the league above and have to sit and watch their older more confident brother sing into the back scrubber with a bigger todger than them!

I haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Much prefer your brother Michael's prose style.

Bet you celebrated when Leeds went down.

I was f***ing gutted  :-[

I didn't give a toss either way.

But nor would I sodding celebrate, FGS

Because if they want to get clean they have to share a bath with their older more sexually active brother, otherwise they go dirty and then have ni chace of landing a catch.

We go down a league and we can still afford to fill our own bath etc, yet they stay up in the league above and have to sit and watch their older more confident brother sing into the back scrubber with a bigger todger than them!

I think that applies to the red half of Merseyside and not the blue.

We're 3-0 up and you're still going radge about something!  :lol:  I don't think Neil can answer for all Everton fans btw.

He's expecting us to answer in the same vain isn't he ?

And I'd say I'm answering on behalf on Newcastle fans - why do you think differently ?

And why should being 3-0 up (I'm at work and didn't have a clue) make any diff to that ?

Do you think Neil wouldn't defend an Everton fan's response ?

I'd never dream of trying to speak for all Newcastle fans, no.  And I presumed you were aware of the scoreline given that you're in the match thread.  And I'm normally quite chirpy when we win, so I presumed you would be as well.  Anyway you've got Neil's response - I actually agree with a lot of the stuff you say about the press but you're a bit mental.

Guest eltsacwen

Raaannggeerrrr

on.

Never wanted anyone to score so much, COME ON!

What about any NUFC player to score in the last game of last season?

This season then, my bad :doh:

Duff scored in our last game of last season... and now he scores for Fulham

Guest Schmocky

Raaannggeerrrr

on.

Never wanted anyone to score so much, COME ON!

What about any NUFC player to score in the last game of last season?

This season then, my bad  :doh:

Duff scored in our last game of last season... and now he scores for Fulham

speak of the devil, he just scored