Newcastle United 2 - 0 Watford - 05/12/09 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Sorry, but your commentators are utter wankers.

"We should've got that Cleverley lad, it would have been nice to see him in a 'good' side." - Fuck off Decky.

I'm happy they got under your skin mate, as when I woke up this morning I sincerely hoped they've wind someone up today.

Sorry, but your commentators are utter wankers.

"We should've got that Cleverley lad, it would have been nice to see him in a 'good' side." - Fuck off Decky.

I'm happy they got under your skin mate, as when I woke up this morning I sincerely hoped they've wind someone up today.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Right, it's been fun. Rather glad we didn't capitulate and seemingly gave a good account of ourselves, being somewhat unlucky to lose by that margin (and arguably unlucky to lose). I didn't expect anything less tbf and I sincerely hope I've wound someone up at some point this afternoon.

LOL - "It's all about putting the ball in the back of the net, and no one else in this division has that quality." - Most teams score every week?

We won, impossible.  :fishing:

Seriously though, we won with 10 men, without our top scorer, whilst playing pretty poorly. You weren't unlucky, you gave us a goal and didn't have have the quality to take your chances. Both of these things have nothing to do with us.

Right, it's been fun. Rather glad we didn't capitulate and seemingly gave a good account of ourselves, being somewhat unlucky to lose by that margin (and arguably unlucky to lose). I didn't expect anything less tbf and I sincerely hope I've wound someone up at some point this afternoon.

LOL - "It's all about putting the ball in the back of the net, and no one else in this division has that quality." - Most teams score every week?

....the quality to get past our hugely expensive back 4.

They can get past it tbf, they just can't finish.

Well, not seen the game today so i cant comment on the chances that Watford had but looking at other games, the chances other teams have had are usually quite limited chances. They dont get that many clear cut chances, missing sitters etc.

Watford, the same points off a relegation position as we are off 3rd place  :lol:

If you look at my posts on the 30th/31st August, you'll find I was scared we'd go down. We've been brilliant (relative to expectations) this season and it's been fun to watch. The fact that we're able to feel 'aggrieved' at losing to Newcastle away is laughable, seeing as we lost Priskin, T. Smith, M. Williamson, L. Williamson, Jack Cork and Brendan Rodgers over the summer, seemingly replacing them inadequately. For me, this season is going swimmingly and wonderfully. We're challenging for a play-off spot/sitting comfortable in mid-table, with a young side playing attractive football. How can I complain?

Well, not seen the game today so i cant comment on the chances that Watford had but looking at other games, the chances other teams have had are usually quite limited chances. They dont get that many clear cut chances, missing sitters etc.

Agreed (not seen today either), I'm just saying it's not like we're completely shutting teams out as our record would suggest. If we were playing half-decent opposition they'd be punishing the chances we still give away IMO.

Very good point. We get criticised for sitting back, but in the games I've seen we've done it with decent discipline. Pretty important when the midfield lacks legs.

Watford, the same points off a relegation position as we are off 3rd place  :lol:

If you look at my posts on the 30th/31st August, you'll find I was scared we'd go down. We've been brilliant (relative to expectations) this season and it's been fun to watch. The fact that we're able to feel 'aggrieved' at losing to Newcastle away is laughable, seeing as we lost Priskin, T. Smith, M. Williamson, L. Williamson, Jack Cork and Brendan Rodgers over the summer, seemingly replacing them inadequately. For me, this season is going swimmingly and wonderfully. We're challenging for a play-off spot/sitting comfortable in mid-table, with a young side playing attractive football. How can I complain?

"fuck that shit

fuck that shit

fuck that fucking shit

lucky fucking bastards

fuck you

fuck decky

fuck your shit".

"fuck that shit

fuck that shit

fuck that fucking shit

lucky fucking bastards

fuck you

fuck decky

fuck your shit".

:facepalm:

Agreed (not seen today either), I'm just saying it's not like we're completely shutting teams out as our record would suggest. If we were playing half-decent opposition they'd be punishing the chances we still give away IMO.

I think thats the point that Decky was making on the radio. He's on about it again now.

"Its der qwality tbs tbs"