Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Jesus motherfucking Christ on a boat lost in the ocean without a cunt in sight, this bloke is the most boring bastard on earth. The droning drone droned on so much today I lost the will to fucking live. Something might have happened or it might have not. There was droning. Fucking hell. We will never get BT in my house. I'm going to have to jump up and down in a noisy room with some unexpected guests to put myself right now. Fucking twat. :rant:

• 8 months later...

Him posting a video of him saying his goodbyes to the horse - weird little arsewipe.

The horse probably topped itself just to get away from him.

Reminds me of Paris Hiltons dog in South Park.

Why couldn't that injury happen to him?

To be fair his legs went a couple of times, we were just to tight to buy th gun and shoot him.

There's just not that much glue to be had from a modern footballer. He wouldn't be worth much more than alive.

Man u with 60% of the ball & he says "with this much possession you shouldn't be losing" He actually said that, I mean... Oh jeez words fail me.

The continued to say that "Losing to a team like PSV is embarrassing".

• 5 months later...

Nothing earth shattering, but had a free ticket to a Jamie Carragher talk-in last night. It was fairly uneventful but he's obviously good mates with Owen, found it interesting that he said that he'd have gone to Liverpool after Madrid but Liverpool would only go as high as 12mill and when We came in with 16mill that was it as far as Madrid were concerned.

Said he met up with Owen whole it was all happening and Owen was literally in tears when Liverpool wouldn't up their bid and he had to come to us but then said the wages would help soften the impact.

Like I said, nothing earth shattering but makes me smile when I think of the 'one greedy bastard' chant.

Known information but it's good to hear it from a closer source to him. (adds credibility)

Just shows what a spineless cunt he is. I cringe when he goes about WC 98 and that goal.... "I was young,I had no fear, didn't care,.." etc.

You'd think he went to war or something.

Nothing earth shattering, but had a free ticket to a Jamie Carragher talk-in last night. It was fairly uneventful but he's obviously good mates with Owen, found it interesting that he said that he'd have gone to Liverpool after Madrid but Liverpool would only go as high as 12mill and when We came in with 16mill that was it as far as Madrid were concerned.

Said he met up with Owen whole it was all happening and Owen was literally in tears when Liverpool wouldn't up their bid and he had to come to us but then said the wages would help soften the impact.

Like I said, nothing earth shattering but makes me smile when I think of the 'one greedy bastard' chant.

Carragher was his best mate at Liverpool, he used to room with him on away trips etc.

I mean, the man is a shitbag, but I can't say I think the whole Madrid->Newcastle transfer is all that damning. He wanted to go back to the team he loved and supported, why is that such a bad thing? He could've rejected our wage offer, but god knows where that would've even left him. There's no guarantees Madrid would fold and accept the 12m from Liverpool at that point.

I mean, the man is a shitbag, but I can't say I think the whole Madrid->Newcastle transfer is all that damning. He wanted to go back to the team he loved and supported, why is that such a bad thing? He could've rejected our wage offer, but god knows where that would've even left him. There's no guarantees Madrid would fold and accept the 12m from Liverpool at that point.

Absolutely, but it was his attitude here that said 'I couldn't give a s***'. He may have been in a position he wasn't happy with but there's plenty of footy players been in the same position and given all they can to the team.

This was in Perth (oz) btw and we were told not to record any of it which was a waste of time as he said nowt controversial

He's on record as admitting to having never read a book and 'hates films', having watched, by his estimation, 8 in his entire life. And he seemed proud of it.

I guess what I'm saying is what the hell do people expect? The mans a total charisma-vacuum with the persona of a blank piece of paper. F*ck him.